Thread: DeGeneres and de Rossi shack up

Why you coming to visit me?I live where Ellen is from. Coonass State
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default DeGeneres and de Rossi shack up

Comedian Ellen DeGeneres is said to be living with former Ally McBeal star Portia de Rossi in the Hollywood Hills after splitting up with their respective female partners.

According to the New York Post, De Rossi dumped her long-time girlfriend, Francesca Gregorini, who is Ringo Starr’s stepdaughter, and DeGeneres split from photographer Alexandra Hedison (pictured) so they could move in together.

The report says the two women first met on a photo shoot nine months ago and have been smitten ever since. DeGeneres made headlines a few years ago when she shared the first ever prime time lesbian kiss in her American sitcom.

I cant belive this. Can ya'll? :cry: :cry: :cry:

Lesbian TV stars ELLEN DeGENERES and PORTIA DE ROSSI have allegedly fallen in love after leaving their long-term girlfriends.

DeGeneres ended her four-year relationship with photographer-director ALEXANDRA HEDISON on Friday (10DEC04) and is reportedly sharing her Hollywood mansion with Australian-born ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT actress De Rossi, who recently left RINGO STARR's step-daughter FRANCESCA GREGORINI, reports website PAGESIX.COM.

The couple first met on a photo shoot in March (04) and allegedly made the decision to leave their partners for each other earlier this month (01DEC04) when they met up again at VH1's BIG IN 04 awards ceremony in Los Angeles.

An insider explains, "Alexandra and Francesca are both devastated. Neither of them had any idea what was coming. People who know Ellen well feel she is going through a midlife crisis, dumping Alexandra for a hot, younger woman.

"They predict Ellen will come to her senses and dump Portia to go back to Alexandra in the near future."
    Procrastination isn't the problem, it's the solution. So procrastinate now, dont put it off.

Ellen-Fan
    In the words of Robin Williams: "the whitest f***ing state in the union"...It's true.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Ughh, I'm getting sick of this. Maybe it's not a good thing to know about your hero's personal life.

I don't want to believe it, but....but..... man i hate the media!!!! :x

Why you coming to visit me?I live where Ellen is from. Coonass State
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

You not the only one that HATES the MEDIA. I think they (not sure) played a role in this. I hope it dont work out between Ellen and Portia. Ellen and Alex WAS a PERFECT COUPLE. They look so happy together.
    Procrastination isn't the problem, it's the solution. So procrastinate now, dont put it off.

Ellen-Fan
    In the words of Robin Williams: "the whitest f***ing state in the union"...It's true.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Man, that's gonna be wierd for Ellen, after all the dedications to alex in her books and stuff. This is really getting too messy for me. I really hate drama. I don't know if I can even come to this website anymore until this all cools down. I hate thinking about Ellen in any way other than good.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Wow its so weird reading this and the people's reactions now.. I never really saw anything between Ellen and Alex but Portia and Ellen are just so so in love. Im glad they stayed together this long
    "I love women. They (we) are beautiful and amazing."

-Marisa.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ellenfannn
    Wow its so weird reading this and the people's reactions now.. I never really saw anything between Ellen and Alex but Portia and Ellen are just so so in love. Im glad they stayed together this long
    Couldn't agree with you more
    "Honestly what will become of me I don't like reality It's way too clear to me...Flames to dust
    Lovers to friends Why do all good things come to an end"