Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: portia and ellen true...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by SexyScully
    Quote Originally Posted by rockin2evanescence
    awww man, it just doesn't seem right at all! When Ellen was with Alex, in their pics together it just fit and it to me it gave me the "awww" feeling and like "why can't I have that?" and then seeing her w/ Portia it's like "Augh!" but then again like someone else said, should we trust this info? The media is crazy for stories and they'll even morph the truth into something so uncalled for. I guess waiting for statements from them is the best thing :?
    That's what i said. They looked so cute together! It's like peas and carrots..lol :lol:
    To me Portia is not hot at all. Alex and Ellen were so beautiful together. :cry:
    Yeah, they were beautiful together *sigh* jus hope that everyone finds their happiness.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Ellen and Portia

Personally I don't see this relationship with Portia lasting. There is something about Portia I can't put my finger on, ALSO if it is true that she made a play for Ellen whilst in her own long term relationship, then who is to say that she won't do the same to Ellen.

I thought Ellen and Alex had finally found a nice stable relationship and were both happy, but unfortunately things like this happen in life and if this is the way Ellen wishes to go, who are we to complain. It is her life. Ellen and Alex looked good together and happy but only they know what went on within their four walls.

I just hope this doesn't affect her career on the TEDS and she doesn't have to go through what she went through when she came 'out' in 1997. She is a damned good entertainer and I would not like to see her show go off the air because of it.

I would add that I 'feel for Alex right now, as I have been there myself'.

Ellen-Fan
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Ellen and Portia

Quote Originally Posted by ellenstar
    Personally I don't see this relationship with Portia lasting. There is something about Portia I can't put my finger on, ALSO if it is true that she made a play for Ellen whilst in her own long term relationship, then who is to say that she won't do the same to Ellen.
    You feel it, too? Portia just seems looks so...sleazy...or maybe, sneaky. Something about that woman just puts me off, but like you, I just can't put my finger on what it is.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Ellen and Portia

Glad you see it too Mom of 12. Thought I might be the only one on here thinking that. There is something about Portia. Just hope Ellen hasn't made a mistake here.

Why you coming to visit me?I live where Ellen is from. Coonass State
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I bet all my money the Ellen and Portia dont last long. I was surfing the web and got this quote.

"Ellen will come to her senses and dump Portia to go back to Alexandra in the near future," said one
    I hope so. For Ellen and Alex sake. They look to good together. Portia looks like a hooker. She just don't look right for Ellen. Do you see it to?
    Procrastination isn't the problem, it's the solution. So procrastinate now, dont put it off.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hidden :
    i heard on the radio that alex was sueing ellen for something to do with emotional skock? i dont know what it was exactly, anyone else hear this?

I heard it to but I dont remember where it was or exactly what they said. I dont think its true.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Ellen & Alex

This weeks enquirer says that Alex is talking to lawyers about palimony due to the fact that she gave up her career to be Ellen's full time girlfriend. They reckon could be the biggest lawsuit in Hollywood if she goes ahead with it. Could cause Ellen a lot of embarrassment, just hope it does not affect her career and her show like it did in 1997.

Don't think this will last between Ellen and Portia anyhow....!!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hey...I've been keeping up with the Ellen and Alex breakup thanks to you guys...but anyways, I was thinking...if Ellen and Portia were really living together, don't you think the press would have some pictures of them together already? And I agree, Portia looks very sketchy...sounds like she's only after Ellen for publicity...boo!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i heard about all this on some radio station up here. they were talking about how portia tends to hook up with the popular celebs for her own benefit. they kept saying about how they hoped that ellen didnt make a mistake and have the relationship end up like the one with her and anne.

i hope all this crap about ellen and portia is just bull. but i guess we'll find out when those people's choice awards come around and we see ellen on the red carpet. if shes with portia, then its true.. but i highly doubt it. :?

EDIT: i also think somethings up with portia. i dont know, when i look at her, something doesnt feel right.. i just cant figure out what it is. her and ellens picture together doesnt sit well with me for some reason.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by comedylover
    i heard about all this on some radio station up here. they were talking about how portia tends to hook up with the popular celebs for her own benefit. they kept saying about how they hoped that ellen didnt make a mistake and have the relationship end up like the one with her and anne.

i hope all this crap about ellen and portia is just bull. but i guess we'll find out when those people's choice awards come around and we see ellen on the red carpet. if shes with portia, then its true.. but i highly doubt it. :?

EDIT: i also think somethings up with portia. i dont know, when i look at her, something doesnt feel right.. i just cant figure out what it is. her and ellens picture together doesnt sit well with me for some reason.

Portia has never ever *hooked up* with a celebrity. Ever. In fact quite a few of you here didn't know who she was...so she doesn't seem to be a publicity seeking type. She has been in a relationship with someone all very quietly. Oh as for that picture of Portia and Ellen, at the awards, the reason it *looks odd* is it was photoshopped. Makes it easier for the photographer, the gossip rags and the curious if it appears like they were together there.
    The stations , tv and radio are just repeating and enlarging the article that was on Page 6, making it more interesting to you by embellishing. A shame so many are falling for it.
    Lisette.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast