Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: portia and ellen true...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

heya all im new 2 this but i think that it probly has sumthing 2 do with havin kids and 1 simply dusnt want them and the other does. we dont know all the ins and outs to it really which sucks abit because alex and ellen were a gorgeous couple and great together. ellen n porsha(is that her name lol) dont go wel together but i suppose you cant help how you feel and maybe porsha is a really nice lady...minus looks. aslong as ellens happy and suceeding in life then all is good but i stil think her and alex should hook up again.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I loved Alex & Ellen together --- they made such a cute couple! I'm not getting that same vibe from Portia (she seems too "plastic" to me). But as long as Ellen is happy, I guess I can live with it. LOL

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

They look AMAZING together! Ellen's just the BEST! and Portia's HOT!!!

They look great... No one can deny!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I don't give their relationship long at all!! Anyway, just because they are pictured together at some Hollywood events doesn't mean they are "hot-n-heavy" (At least I hope not! ) I have seen Ellen pictured in magazines with Portia and I hope to seel a lot more WITHOUT Portia!![/quote]
    I Luv Ellen

Ellen-Fan
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I too love Ellen and Portia together. I hope they last.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hey all! I just became a member here and I love this website! Ellen is such a great person and I love her! She is great!
    Anyway...I was also sad and dissapointed of the news of her and Alex splitting, because I thought they were made for eachother, they fit so well.
    But, also I think if I was Alex...would she even want Ellen back, if by some chance they did get back together? I mean for me, I would feel like if you truly loved me, you would't have left in the first place. I hope Alex realizes that she(herself) is an incredible person, and that Ellen made a mistake by letting her go. Just a couple opinions.
    I love reading the posts, everyone! Keep up the great entertainment!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I too love Ellen and Portia together. I hope they last.
    If you're talking to me, I meant to say "I see pics of Ellen without Portia and I HOPE to see a lot more WITHOUT Portia!! I don't like them together at all and never will!!

Anyone else think that Portia has weird eyebrows???
    I Luv Ellen

Ellen-Fan
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Code:
    If you're talking to me, I meant to say "I see pics of Ellen without Portia and I HOPE to see a lot more WITHOUT Portia!! I don't like them together at all and never will!!
    I was just saying that I like Ellen and Portia together, I didn't write anything towards you or mean anything like that at all. I read what you wrote and I understood, and I wrote my opinion.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

[/quote]If you're talking to me, I meant to say "I see pics of Ellen without Portia and I HOPE to see a lot more WITHOUT Portia!! I don't like them together at all and never will!!

Anyone else think that Portia has weird eyebrows???[/quote]

I am agreeing with you on the photo business, but I don't want to start anything up on this thread about hating the big "P" because people get INSANELY out of control and freak out and then everyone get's pissed off and then there's name calling, then people are getting banned then its just a vicious cycle! GRRRRR!!

But in my opinion, the only photo I want to see are of Ellen... and possibly of her shoes... I love her shoes

~~"I don't think I need buns of steel... I just want buns of cinnamon" - Ellen Morgan, Ellen

Ellen-Fan
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

She does have the coolest shoes! :thumbsup:

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast