Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: portia and ellen true...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Dear Goddess of Love what is going on ? I understand the shock in everyone finding out about the break up with El De and Alex-trust me I was like 8O . But do we know for sure that it was El De that broke up with Alex ? I mean what if they decided for some crazy moment that they wanted different something in life( what ever it could be) and El De told Alex she didn't have to move out if she didn't want to or take your time finding out what you want out of this and Alex decided to move. And if so what if El De was hurting with the notion that her beloved Alex wanted out of the relationship and turned to partying as a medicinal method of coping. And along came Portia. And here and now is helping El De cope with the loss and emptyness she has inside . I mean what if :? . Can't we just continue to love and support El De for who she is? A beautiful, funny and independent force to be loved by alll who are open to differences?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by luvnellen88
    Dear Goddess of Love what is going on ? I understand the shock in everyone finding out about the break up with El De and Alex-trust me I was like 8O . But do we know for sure that it was El De that broke up with Alex ? I mean what if they decided for some crazy moment that they wanted different something in life( what ever it could be) and El De told Alex she didn't have to move out if she didn't want to or take your time finding out what you want out of this and Alex decided to move. And if so what if El De was hurting with the notion that her beloved Alex wanted out of the relationship and turned to partying as a medicinal method of coping. And along came Portia. And here and now is helping El De cope with the loss and emptyness she has inside . I mean what if :? . Can't we just continue to love and support El De for who she is? A beautiful, funny and independent force to be loved by alll who are open to differences?
    See, here we go... AGAIN!

I love and support Ellen in everything she does, I just don't like her girlfriend (for the 100th time). How do you know the stuff you just posted is true? I don't believe a word of it.

So anyway, did you all vote for a subject to be discussed in Friday's monologue on her website? I did... I want her to talk about pirates

GO VOTE and vote for pirates... I want to see what she can come up with LOL!!!

~~"I don't think I need buns of steel... I just want buns of cinnamon" - Ellen Morgan, Ellen

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

The yack-show jokester and the Arrested Development star reportedly hooked up at the taping of the VH1 Big in '04 Awards with a "flirtfest" that turned into an hour-long makeout session in Portia's, um, Porsche. Talk about a smooth ride!
    Gosh, what I wouldn't do for an hour-long makeout session with Ellen!! 8)
    I Luv Ellen

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

See, here we go... AGAIN!

I love and support Ellen in everything she does, I just don't like her girlfriend (for the 100th time). How do you know the stuff you just posted is true? I don't believe a word of it.

************************88************************ **********
    OK now I never said anyone has to like her girlfriend! I just think that for so many people claiming that they love Ellen -she seems to have nothing but negativity being sent her way. And I did say "WHAT IF " like in a imagine that /could it be ? That's it.

Ellen-Fan
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

*komba ya...........*

sings

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Stop, Stop, Stop!

We've been here and already done this.

You're right Zsuzu, she does have cool shoes, but I like her watches. (she has sexy hands!) Woohoo!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Yeah she does have cool watches. I just love her style... especially when she's NOT on the show... just in blue jeans and a cool tshirt! BUT, when she goes to award shows, those kick ass suits make her look sooo coooll!!! Well, as I think about it now, she looks good in ANYTHING ROFL.

~~"I don't think I need buns of steel... I just want buns of cinnamon" - Ellen Morgan, Ellen

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

she does look good in everything... her style is too cool... and so is she
    and her hands are so so nice
    "I feel like I have a hangover with out all the happy memories and mystery bruises!"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I agree we don't know for sure if it was Ellen who dumped Alex but the fact that at the Grammys Ellen and Portia did not pose for even one photo with her best friend Melissa Etheridge, makes me wonder if Ellen is the guilty party and her friends disapprove.

Ellen-Fan
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Well Ellen never came through the red carpet where everybody was taking pictures, also I think all the pictures that were taken inside was close to their seats, maybe they sat far away from each other.

We never knew what went on inside the awards during commercials, so hopefully they're still friends, she mentioned her on her monologue on Tuesday.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast