Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: portia and ellen true...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I hope they do too... As said before they look amazing! I saw them at the Grammy's together! And for the second I saw them I was like... Oh My God... I needed to get on this site and sign up! I'm a newbie, and I'm that because they look GREAT!!!

:-D

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Ellen and Portia

I can't really comment on this topic as lets face it, none of us knows Portia, but if that is what Ellen wants then, it is her life and it is Ellen's happiness that concerns us all here.

I love Ellen to bits, but unfortunately I think Ellen may have made a very big mistake here, but only time will tell. There is something about Portia I can't quite put my finger one. Only my opinion I am afraid.

If its what Ellen wants, then we as her fans should support that.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I've always thought Portia was a cool chick. I liked Ellen and Alex, but was not sad that she ended up with Portia. She's a beautiful girl and the two of them must be very happy to appear in public so soon and so often. Be happy for them. Alex will move on. She's an adult.

I have not been a member on this site for very long and for the most part it's a cool site, except for the bitterness over Ellen's new relationship. It seems very odd to me that everyday the subject gets brought up with such negative anymosity.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by trixie12
    I've always thought Portia was a cool chick. I liked Ellen and Alex, but was not sad that she ended up with Portia. She's a beautiful girl and the two of them must be very happy to appear in public so soon and so often. Be happy for them. Alex will move on. She's an adult.

I have not been a member on this site for very long and for the most part it's a cool site, except for the bitterness over Ellen's new relationship. It seems very odd to me that everyday the subject gets brought up with such negative anymosity.
    *********************************88*************** **********
    Well Hello Trixie12 welcome to our house of madness and love.
    Everyone here for the most part loves El. De. to the mother plant and beyond but with that much emotion they are equally saddened by the thought of El. De. is possibly setting herself up for what might be another hugh heart ache. But have faith in the Goddess of Love and soon everyone will be back on more positive vibes. PEACEOUT

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I do agree with you. Let them go on with their lives... I guess that most of us have felt hurt or will feel hurt if our partner is not being accepted by others. I think that if we love someone, we should accept everything else about him/her, nobody's perfect right ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Ellen/Portia

Quote Originally Posted by Lisette
    I have spent a good deal of time today reading about everyones thoughts about Ellen's breakup and its made me very sad for her and for Portia . Alex and Francesca.
    Being a celebrity or involved with one really sucks. Imagine your last relationship and the indecision/pain/fear/feelings you felt about it. You were maybe not certain about staying together or breaking up...you loved the person, they had become your best friend and more but you could no longer see yourself going thru life in the relationship..but you just can't leave cuz its not just hurting your friend but the world is gonna judge you, the media is gonna riducule you, the gay community is gonna blame you...and all because you are making a decision, not lightly (tho it may seem to outsiders) to do what you feel is best for you in your life. Imagine that you in the midst of struggling with all of these feelings do the horrible thing of falling for someone else. Now you are viewed as a horrible cheater, you have betrayed everyone's feelings about your relationship, how could you do that to your fans. the gay community, you are suppose to be responsible, you are not suppose to go by your feelings. To make this worse, you fall for a woman who has never ever come out, she has lived her life quietly, chased by tabloids but never sat down and told the world that she loved another woman. Imagine also that she is not what the media holds as your typical lesbian, she dresses up, she wears* Horrors* makeup. she likes that stuff and tho' she has a job and a career of her own and has since forever you know they will say she is going with you to further that career that has been going on since she was a teen, quietly like most of her life and her love. You know they will say she can't care for you, she is younger, different from what you have had in the past, she just isn't what they want to see you with, how could you like her! Painful to be told you aren't good enough to be loved just for you by the same fans who profess to adore you. They will say she is *ugly*, they will write about you both, stand in front of your home, chase you to work every morning, dying to get that first picture of you two together! They will analyze it to death in the press and on your own website, they will bemoan your betrayal of THEIR view of YOUR life and the obvious fact that you dare to think you can live and love as you wish without interference from them.
    They liked you better with Alex, they want you with Alex, they demand you go back to Alex and get over this silly thing. You owe it to them.
    They tell you, she can't be right for you. Afterall they know you better than you can ever know yourself. They read about you in that press that is chasing you, they watch you dance on your show, they should know.
    It sucks to be a celebrity or be involved with one. It also sucks to be a friend to one and to love her and want the best for her and watch her go thru the pain of a public breakup. All of the anger directed at Ellen and Portia is so ugly and so hard for me to understand. I keep going back to my last breakup and the agony of it. I am blessed that I am a nobody and could cry alone. I wish for Ellen, Alex, Portia and Francesa that same ability to cry alone, under their covers, eating bad food and watching bad tv. I wish they all could do that and then walk out their respective doors and leave it, like I did, until I was ready to go back to it.
    I know its wistful thinking on my part that they could handle their lives in private, too late for that but I do wish and maybe this could happen here please that you give them a break from the anger and judgement that you remember your last breakup, your last sudden relationship, your last someone leaving....and be kinder to all 4 women
    Lisette.
    Well i have to say, that what you wrote in defenatly eye opening, and gives some material to think about. I don't want to be hypocrate and try to pretend as if i myself am not interested knowing the deals of Ellens life, but nevertheless i agree that she is human like everybody else, and that her behaviour and her choices are her own right, plus that she is the one to know whats best for her and not us fans.
    Btw-how close are you to Ellen?
    Hi, i'm new over here, and very glad to discover this site and forum. I"d love to make friends and exchange views with other Ellen's fans. May you all have a great day, and hope to talk with you soon!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Lisette
    Quote Originally Posted by comedylover
    i heard about all this on some radio station up here. they were talking about how portia tends to hook up with the popular celebs for her own benefit. they kept saying about how they hoped that ellen didnt make a mistake and have the relationship end up like the one with her and anne.

i hope all this crap about ellen and portia is just bull. but i guess we'll find out when those people's choice awards come around and we see ellen on the red carpet. if shes with portia, then its true.. but i highly doubt it. :?

EDIT: i also think somethings up with portia. i dont know, when i look at her, something doesnt feel right.. i just cant figure out what it is. her and ellens picture together doesnt sit well with me for some reason.
    Lissete-do you know Portia personaly?

Portia has never ever *hooked up* with a celebrity. Ever. In fact quite a few of you here didn't know who she was...so she doesn't seem to be a publicity seeking type. She has been in a relationship with someone all very quietly. Oh as for that picture of Portia and Ellen, at the awards, the reason it *looks odd* is it was photoshopped. Makes it easier for the photographer, the gossip rags and the curious if it appears like they were together there.
    The stations , tv and radio are just repeating and enlarging the article that was on Page 6, making it more interesting to you by embellishing. A shame so many are falling for it.
    Lisette.
    Hi, i'm new over here, and very glad to discover this site and forum. I"d love to make friends and exchange views with other Ellen's fans. May you all have a great day, and hope to talk with you soon!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Ellenlover1, Your words cut right thru me. Thank you for them. I can relate to so much of what you just wrote. You placed me in an overstuffed chair and allowed me to experience the sensation of actuallly being in the room with Ellen herself. I mean as if the words came from her, within her, how moving.****88***I can go back to a decision just like that. Not knowing to stay because I didn't want to hurt the person who I knew was still in love with me. I could no longer stand to hurt myself and knowing the the person you are with deserves to be happy so well . But not just with the false reality that the relationship is fine, no not that. The happiness of being loved equally. I also know what it is like to fall for a beautiful heart and having to keep it a secret for fear of abandonment all all those who say they love you. ***88***I have a great deal of love for Ellen. I admire her strength, her ability to laugh and allow others to be part of that. I would love to meet her and just say lets hang out sometime,you know, you and yours & me and mine. As long as she is happy then I am truly happy for her.**88** Portia you have the ability to opportunity do just that ---Girl Go For It --Make her smile. ***88***
    Oh, my bad... I guess Liz wrote the piece but all the same it still reached inside of me as if I were listening to EL. De. Thanks to Ellenlover1 for correcting me.
    Anyway.........

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by luvnellen88
    Ellenlover1, Your words cut right thru me. Thank you for them. I can relate to so much of what you just wrote. You placed me in an overstuffed chair and allowed me to experience the sensation of actuallly being in the room with Ellen herself. I mean as if the words came from her, within her, how moving.****88***I can go back to a decision just like that. Not knowing to stay because I didn't want to hurt the person who I knew was still in love with me. I could no longer stand to hurt myself and knowing the the person you are with deserves to be happy so well . But not just with the false reality that the relationship is fine, no not that. The happiness of being loved equally. I also know what it is like to fall for a beautiful heart and having to keep it a secret for fear of abandonment all all those who say they love you. ***88***I have a great deal of love for Ellen. I admire her strength, her ability to laugh and allow others to be part of that. I would love to meet her and just say lets hang out sometime,you know, you and yours & me and mine. As long as she is happy then I am truly happy for her.**88** Portia you have the ability to opportunity do just that ---Girl Go For It --Make her smile.
    Hey luvenellen, those werent my words, i just quoted them from someone's writing on this site-her private name is Lisette-but i dont remember now her user name. What i wrote inside that quote was asking if she knew Portia personaly, and one respond above of that i responded to what Lisette wrote (you can scroll up in the site and read what i wrote if you wish).

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567