Thread: portia and ellen true...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default portia and ellen true...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I'm not subscribed what happened!

All i got was:

Just weeks after Ellen DeGeneres's girlfriend of four years, photographer Alexandra Hedison, moved out of the couple's Hollywood Hills home, the talk show maven has a new love interest: Arrested Development star Portia de Rossi, a source tells PEOPLE.

De Rossi, 31, also recently became single after splitting with her girlfriend of three years, singer-songwriter Francesca Gregorini, 31, who is the stepdaughter of former Beatle Ringo Starr.

Although DeGeneres, 46, and de Rossi, who...Get instant access to the rest of this article and all of PEOPLE.com when you subscribe to PEOPLE magazine today.

Who... what? What happened? (tut) What a tease. lol

Boogie on down with the creme egg!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i know i'm not subscribed either... i really wanna know what the rest says!!! the reason i think its true now is cause people doesnt lie... unless the part thats cut off says its not confirmed and people wants to have it under their belt as well if it is in fact true... anyone have a subscription and care to share the info?!?!?!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

ewww... they don't look good together AT ALL! I hope this isn't true...

Ellen-Fan
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

AOL can be a pain in the rear-end sometimes...but it has it perks....it gets me into People.com....so here it is, not much more than the preview though:

Just weeks after Ellen DeGeneres's girlfriend of four years, photographer Alexandra Hedison, moved out of the couple's Hollywood Hills home, the talk show maven has a new love interest: Arrested Development star Portia de Rossi, a source tells PEOPLE.

De Rossi, 31, also recently became single after splitting with her girlfriend of three years, singer-songwriter Francesca Gregorini, 31, who is the stepdaughter of former Beatle Ringo Starr.

Although DeGeneres, 46, and de Rossi, who was once featured on Ally McBeal, have been acquainted for some time, their romance came to light at the VH1 Big in '04 awards ceremony in Los Angeles on Dec. 1.

An onlooker reports, "Ellen and Portia seemed totally into each other. Their body language was intense." A spokesman for de Rossi wouldn't discuss her personal life. DeGeneres's rep refused to comment.

DeGeneres and Hedison, 35, met through mutual friends in 2000.
    "sorry baby...i don't know what i'm doing..."

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by puppdog88
    ewww... they don't look good together AT ALL! I hope this isn't true...
    thats cuz de rossi is kinda freaky. ellen + freeky = yuckers
    I could never hide this little light of mine
    If God made a mistake then I should die before I wake
    Maybe it's my fate to swim against this tide
    Swallowing my pride

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default I'm so disappointed in Ellen

Alex was her world when the chips were down but now that she has so much success and good fortune she dumps her and goes for another version of Anne Heche.

Some people just don't know something good when they have it. If this is a midlife crisis as one report stated then she's going to get a very rude awakening.

Regardless, even if she comes to her senses today the damage is done and her relationship with Alex will never be so solid and safe again.

I really feel bad for Alex!

Ellen-Fan
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Soooo...it's not just me who thinks that Portia's looks are a tad unusual? She keeps giving off this sleaze thing & I can't imagine how Ellen could be attracted to that, but then again, I couldn't understand Francesca's attraction, either. Maybe she has a good personality??? I don't know, I'm simply grasping @ straws here.

I could well be wrong, but just don't see how those two could last as an item.

How long does anyone give it???

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i don't give portia and ellen long at all. maybe a week or two. ellen and alex will be back together in a month or two. (i don't think its wishful thinking either). you just don't erase 4 yrs. sorry i went off on a tangent.
    Where did your Christ come from? From God and a Woman! Man had nothing to do with him!"
    (Sojourner Truth)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i dont think that ellen and portia are together... i think that ellen and alex were having problems, alex moved out so they could have some space, ellen and portia hooked up (during this whole "break" (probably under the influence of alcohol)), ellen felt bad and told alex, and they decided that they should go through with the break up... i really dont think that ellen left alex for portia... and if they are together, (which like i said before, i'm pretty sure they're not) it wont last

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast