View Poll Results: Will Ellen and Portia last?

Voters
113. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

81 71.68%
  • no

32 28.32%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Will Ellen and Portia last?

Why you coming to visit me?I live where Ellen is from. Coonass State
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

We have our own opinion about whats going on. Ellen has her on personal life just like anyone else. We can't judge her. But we got an opinion if she stays with Portia are not. My opinion Portia IS NOT HOT like Alex. So to some of those people thats making comments about the post REMEMBER ITS OUR OPINION. I hope the best for Ellen and I'm more sure everybody else is wishing her the best. We not in her shoes. An as for as the poll to some who make a comment ITS JUST A QUESTION.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i was just flicking through some of the old posts...the opinions here are amusing looking back at it 2 years on!
    So i just wanna pose the question again...do people still think they'l last?
    Card carrying member *I heart Brian fanclub* and proud!

"i always like to end with a compliment about my ass..so see ya!"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i know they're in love and they glow when they're together and they look really really happy, but i felt the same way when el was with alex and anne. i dont know if they'll last, i thought ellen and alex would last. ive heard el say the same things about portia that she's said about alex and anne. whatever happens, i just want her to be happy.
    kristen! *

when i'm losing my control, the city spins around
    you're the only one who knows, you slow it down <3
    xoxo

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

At the rate Ellen's girlfriends get hotter and hotter. If they dont end up together I cant imagine what the next girl would look like. nfire:

My $.02= Ellen and Portia will last awhile

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

As respectful fans, all we can do is show our support for Ellen & Portia. They are very much together & with such a hectic lifestyle it must be so hard to find time to just be together. I hope they last 'cause I'm sure they're trying their damdest to make a good life together!

8) Petal

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

that was my point exactly, e&p are dead happy and 2 years down it looks like it might last (hopefully). wish em all the best
    Card carrying member *I heart Brian fanclub* and proud!

"i always like to end with a compliment about my ass..so see ya!"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

well, ellen is well-known for being a womaiser... it's hard to say for sure that ellen and portia will last. But from all her actions and eye-contact with portia... it's going to be a long while should they break.
    You need more You need more You need more
    You need more You need more You need more
    You need love ...
    You need love ...
    - Love etc, Pet Shop Boys

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I hope they do last. Because they look so good together as Hollywood's all girl golden couple. But then I think Ellen's time with Alex was wonderful too. And I hope that her time with her other past girlfriends had been grand also.

Hmmm, may be I just don't care really who Ellen's with. I think I badly need to crawl back into my cave and start a deep analysis of myself, my id, my ego and my perception of Ellen's love life. :lol:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

ellen has called herself a 'serial monogamist' before.....and i think thats why she always asks people ''how do you keep your relationship going?"

i think ellen wants to settle down....but something inside her doesn't know how to. eh

i hope she and portia last, but i don't think they will....yeah, they're a great and cute couple...i love em, but given ellen's history and her own quotes.....i don't see it.

Ellen-Fan
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I remember when Sting was on the show and he said that being away from his wife of 20 years (or something around that number) keeps his marriage alive and Ellen was like "Naw, I can't imagine. I always have to around the person I'm with." She's never been with someone for that long, maybe she'd like a short time-out from the relationship occasionally, too. :-D
    "You are about as deep as a puddle."

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast