View Poll Results: Will Ellen and Portia last?

Voters
113. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

81 71.68%
  • no

32 28.32%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Will Ellen and Portia last?

Why you coming to visit me?I live where Ellen is from. Coonass State
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Will Ellen and Portia last?

Do Ya'll think Ellen and Portia will last. I personally don't think so. I think Ellen will go back with Alex. I think Ellen will come back to her senses an get back with Alex.
    Procrastination isn't the problem, it's the solution. So procrastinate now, dont put it off.

Ellen-Fan
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Unfortunately, though we wish Ellen to be happy in her personal life, the vast majority of us (for a variety of reasons) don't seem to be in favour of the latest pairing. Something just seems to be missing but then again, we are outsiders simply looking in on a situation that we are unfamiliar w/. While they could certainly go on to surprise us, this seems to smack simply of lust & not love.

Ellen-Fan
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Its all speculation still as to whether they are seeing each other or not at this stage.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I think this poll is sick.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by mand
    I think this poll is sick.
    Dito :!:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Tritto 8O
    If you can't be a shining example, be a horrible warning...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Will Ellen and Portia last?

Quote Originally Posted by EllenRules
    Do Ya'll think Ellen and Portia will last. I personally don't think so. I think Ellen will go back with Alex. I think Ellen will come back to her senses an get back with Alex.

I think you are not only wrong for this poll but your signature about Ellen *dumping* Portia, like she is not a human being, like she is trash to be tossed out, is just mean. I am sorry that Ellen living her life is so upsetting to your life. Would it make you happy if Ellen just did as you wanted her to do and not what she wanted to do? Would it?
    It's an odd way to show your feelings for her. I hope Ellen never sees it here on her forum. I wouldn't treat my worse enemy like you are treating someone you purport to admire.
    Lisette

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by bladesedge
    Its all speculation still as to whether they are seeing each other or not at this stage.
    I have to agree with that statement....I also think that it is none of our business what is going on in her personal life. We know Ellen the entertainer, not Ellen the person. Sure, we hear about all the good she does and that is what makes a lot of us like her that much more, but that doesn't give anyone the authority or right to second guess her personal decisions.

That's just my opinion.

I try to live by the motto "do no harm". Try it, even though it is a little harder to do than being judgemental,(which is sooo easy!) it really is rewarding to have high standards when it comes to how we treat/gossip about others.
    Diehard Ellen fan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Ellen and Portia

I agree here that Ellen's life is her own. Whether I believe that Ellen and Portia will last is really nothing to do with me or anyone. It is Ellen's life and she will live it as she wants to.

After all, we are on here on this board because we are fans of ELLEN THE ENTERTAINER who makes us laugh. That is what this is all about here.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I agree also. It's not up to me whether Ellen and Portia will hook up.But in my opinion, they won't!!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast