Thread: Queer Eye For the Straight Girl

Default Queer Eye For the Straight Girl

I was wondering if anyone knew what happened to Queer Eye for the straight girl. Its not on the list of shows in Bravos website and it hasn't been on for two weeks I loved that show. I can figure it out.
    "If we were that close to the ground I'd seriously consider fakin' it!"
    Love you Ellen!!

I don't know what happened to it either. I was thinking the same thing today. I notice they have been showing queer eye for the straight guy, but I haven't seen for the girl anymore. I think I heard the chick from the show was making plans to do something else...another show I think. It was just a rumor I heard.

Default Queer Eye For the Straight Girl

I will be so upset if that is the case because I loved her and I loved that show. I started to like that better than for the straight guy. I am so upset that it hasnt been on
    "If we were that close to the ground I'd seriously consider fakin' it!"
    Love you Ellen!!

Default Re: Queer Eye For the Straight Girl

Quote Originally Posted by keepacherra
    I was wondering if anyone knew what happened to Queer Eye for the straight girl. Its not on the list of shows in Bravos website and it hasn't been on for two weeks I loved that show. I can figure it out.
    Sadly, I didn't think it was good at all. :-( I like the Fab Five!!!! :-P
    "Dayum Lindsey, you are one sexy lesbo!" ~K.C.~
    email me: lindseytheactivist@yahoo.com

Ellen-Fan

I will have completely missed that one, as I thought it was still being aired.

The children wore us down a few days ago & we have digital cable being installed today. I was rather looking forward to seeing the Fab 5 again (it's been well over a year) & was curious about the new version. Oh, well.