Thread: ellens mom

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default ellens mom

hey didn't ellen say last week or something that her mom was sick. well i noticed that i have not seen her in her seat. ya know you always see the back of her head or something. she wasn't there yesterday or today for sure. hope she's not too sick.
    Where did your Christ come from? From God and a Woman! Man had nothing to do with him!"
    (Sojourner Truth)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

her mom was sick the week before or of thanksgiving... on the show that snoop dogg was on she was in ellens dressing room with ellen and snoop knitting which was 2 weeks ago... i'm sure she's fine

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i hope cause ya know she never misses a show. aaahh dedication.
    Where did your Christ come from? From God and a Woman! Man had nothing to do with him!"
    (Sojourner Truth)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Her mother is so cute! I think it is so sweet when she sits in the speicalty box. I wonder how old she is? Does she live with Ellen?
    To help make it in this cruel world, always lend a listening ear and a caring heart, be strong and be brave.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ninny52
    I wonder how old she is? Does she live with Ellen?
    I think she's 70-something and I'm pretty sure she has her own house but probably visits Ellen's house often.
    GoGgY-The Queen of England

Hey Alex!

http://www.livejournal.com/users/goggy_lynn/

Ellen-Fan
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i love betty so much ! i've read her book and she is such an amazing person !

Ellen-Fan
    In the words of Robin Williams: "the whitest f***ing state in the union"...It's true.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I totally respect her for the fact that when Ellen came out, she not only supported her, but became an aly in the gay community. Now theres a mom. Go Betty!
    "No day but today"-Jonathon Larson

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I am not gay, BUT I have several friends who are. In fact the place I worked at last had a drag queen who was the activity director and I attended one of his shows and truth is he looked better as a girl that he did at work. I have respect for them, it is their decision as to whom they want to spend the rest of their lives with. The nly thing that bothered me was waiting in line at the bathroom and one of the queens came out - It just floored me, but I guess if you dress the part, you go to that bathroom!
    To help make it in this cruel world, always lend a listening ear and a caring heart, be strong and be brave.

Ellen-Fan
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I think we'd all love to have Betty as a mum or mom, after reading her book.