Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Allure Magazine w/Ellen

Default Allure Magazine w/Ellen

Found this info, definetly worth checking out when it comes out.

Cover girl DeGeneres

Allure, the beauty magazine, usually chooses some obviously "hot" girl for its cover. She's rarely more than 30. And if so, she has been sandblasted and Botoxed and retouched to the max. But for June, the mag is coming out from behind the cosmetics counter with actress/comic/daytime TV dynamo Ellen DeGeneres on the cover. Ellen, 47, is part of the "Beauty Comes of Age" topic discussed inside. I wonder if Ellen will look her fresh, sporty self, or camp it up with a gown, big hair, cleavage - the works?

Readers also chose Oprah Winfrey, Sophia Loren and Meryl Streep as three great beauties of a "certain age."

Ellen-Fan

Default Re: Allure Magazine w/Ellen

Ellen on the cover?? woo thats great!! Ellen looks very good for her age and many other women like Demi Moore and Oprah.

Ellen-Fan

yeah i think ellen looks very good for her age. and no offence to oprah (cos she's my number one lady in life!!! no lie) but have you seen her without makeup, she looks like a different person. but i still love her. more power to ya black woman!!

Quote Originally Posted by Reebi
    no offence to oprah (cos she's my number one lady in life!!! no lie) but have you seen her without makeup, she looks like a different person.
    She had something on her show recently where they showed her without any makeup...I was shocked :shocked: just shocked to say the least. I too enjoy Oprah...what a smart lady.

Ellen-Fan

Quote Originally Posted by SuperNat3
    Quote Originally Posted by Reebi
    no offence to oprah (cos she's my number one lady in life!!! no lie) but have you seen her without makeup, she looks like a different person.
    She had something on her show recently where they showed her without any makeup...I was shocked :shocked: just shocked to say the least. I too enjoy Oprah...what a smart lady.
    8O I havent see her without makeup , but with your comments i have an idea of how she looks!

Ellen-Fan

Yes, I've seen her on the show once without make-up. I don't remember what it was about, but it must have had a very good reason, b/c she didn't look good at all.

That's great to hear about Ellen! Good for her!!

I've been to the Oprah show twice and Oprah definitely looks completely different with make up, but in person the bags under her eyes are really noticeable even with the make up, something you can't tell by watching her on t.v. But I shouldn't be critical because she is a great woman and she's 51 so of course she's going to have bags and what not. On a positive note she looks even skinnier in person! Luv ya Oprah!

Sunshine,

How did you get tix to Oprah's show?

is there a picture? if so, i cant see it!!
    ~NYCKIE~
    IMAGE to big!
    'Please excuse her for the day, its just the way the medication makes her'

Quote Originally Posted by lulu55
    Sunshine,

How did you get tix to Oprah's show?
    Just by calling. The second time my friends and I got VIP seats. I was actually on t.v. and Oprah talked to one of my friends and I on Oprah after the show! Very cool experience.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast