Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FIXED TOPIC: What are we gonna do?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default you people are pathetic

I dont think I can watch her dance....how can she"do her job" well maybe cause it makes her million$ house payment...holy crap I am only posting my opinion like you are your.....losers dont foget to kiss her poster you hvae on the wall everynight LOL :lol:

Ellen-Fan
    In the words of Robin Williams: "the whitest f***ing state in the union"...It's true.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

:roll: Can we get Vizitor in here?
    "No day but today"-Jonathon Larson

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Lets get viccerb banned... damn ppl

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Well although it is official the love in those statements are apparent.......it really wouldn't suprised me if they worked through this.......We can always stay optimistic folks.......
    Much love to ya all.
    L.S.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Stop it now!

Hi,

@viccerb
    Please stop posting your useless opinion(s)! This site is dedicated to Ellen, so it's normal that "we" love Ellen :-). You can post your opinion(s) (it's a free/public forum/world ;-)) but it's NOT okay, to affront our members with your opinions! Hope we're clear now...
    Greetings... Vizitor -> Webmaster -> Ellen-DeGeneres.com

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

just so you all know ..... I seen a pic in IN TOUCH MAGAZINE one with Ellen and Portia and she still had her ring on.......just a tid bit of info....
    L.S.

Ellen-Fan
    In the words of Robin Williams: "the whitest f***ing state in the union"...It's true.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I've come to the conclusion that no matter how unlikely a pair Ellen and Portia look together, I don't care. I mean, i'd rather see Ellen happy than alone. Not that i think the rumors are true, if they are.
    "No day but today"-Jonathon Larson

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Ellen DeGeneres

Personally I think the thread of Alex should remain as there are a lot of fans on here who like Alex. It should remain even although Ellen and Alex have broken up. The Anne Heche one was stopped on the other community board , and no doubt there were fans of her on there and here too. Regardless of this Anne and Alex were part of Ellen's life, and that is what we are on here for, information etc about ELLEN.

After all this is supposed to be an Ellen board, and lets face it Alex was part of Ellen's life for four years, so I don't think it should be axed.

I am attending an autograph signing of her fathers in May here in the UK, and am looking forward to that very much. I would like to ask him for an autograph of Alex, although I am not a fan of hers, as we in the UK have not seen the LA Firefighter series here, but I just collect autographs and would like to add Alex to my collection.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default hey im new

get a life man.........what are we gonna do???? are you a lonely loser or what. Get a girlfriend and quit stalking ellen....she will never have you nor you have her

i think its fun stalking ellen...... :P
    pretty eyes, pirate smile...
    ballerina....You must have seen her danceing in the sand and now shes in me....always with me....tiny dancer in my hand....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123