Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FIXED TOPIC: What are we gonna do?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default FIXED TOPIC: What are we gonna do?

ADDED BY WEBMASTER:
    Here's the first entry of tzhis thread. I must it add here, because of getting this thread fixed!

Okay, I just have to ramble about the whole ellen/alex/portia thing, so bear with me.

First of all, what are going to do with all the pics of alex? This is just getting wierd, It's like we're all going through a breakup even though we had nothing to do with it. Is anyone else really depressed? Why do I even care so much? It's driving me nuts! I couldn't even watch the show today.

Second of all, I wonder what could've possibly happened in the relationship to make them want to leave eachother. I just hope the rumors about portia aren't true. (Unless it makes Ellen happy)

Seriously, I tried watching the show when she was dancing and thought "how could she be dancing at a time like this?" I don't get why I'm so concerned. Rolling Eyes

Anyway...had to do that. Embarassed

ORIGINAL POST:
    her show is her job and she's a professional. that's what she has to do. the media make people see certain things in a different light and the only thing they wanna do is money. so, it's all about entertainment. nobody knows what really happened only the people involved in this break-up. it is sad but there's nothing we can do about it. just wait and see what the REAL truth is.
    "I wanna get out of here..."

Ellen-Fan
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i think the Alex pictures should stay too. i mean she didn't do anything wrong or go crazy and start talking to aliens like some people. no one is confirmed in the wrong yet.....and even if someone is in the wrong, it doesn't look like that person is Alex anyways. she's still a stunning, wonderful person. i say the pictures should stay b/c she was apart of Ellen for so long, and hopefully things will get worked out and will still be apart of her.
    "sorry baby...i don't know what i'm doing..."

Ellen-Fan
    In the words of Robin Williams: "the whitest f***ing state in the union"...It's true.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

[quote="auggiesociety"]i think the Alex pictures should stay too. i mean she didn't do anything wrong or go crazy and start talking to aliens like some people. quote]

LOL. Thanks for that Auggie, first time i've laughed all day.

I agree about the pics, i'm still a fan of Alex. It'll just be a sad reminder, that's all.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: What are we gonna do?

Quote Originally Posted by ulsoccer
    First of all, what are going to do with all the pics of alex?
    Keep them here, at least until it's official. From there, I don't know. An Alex off-shoot website? Doesn't seem right to have Alex here unless it's a type of (insert deep and mysterious voice) "in the pages of history"

Second of all, I wonder what could've possibly happened in the relationship to make them want to leave eachother.
    We don't know what went on behind closed doors. Just because they look great together, and both seem to be wonderful people, doesn't mean that is always the case.

I like the theory on the media deflection from Ellen and Alex's wedding though! But somehow I don't think Ellen would let the publicity be so bad.. she'll probably cop a lot of flak over this, true or not.
    the things that keep us apart, keep me alive..
    the things that keep me alive, keep me alone.... (fink)

Ellen-Fan
    In the words of Robin Williams: "the whitest f***ing state in the union"...It's true.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Oh, I can see the future and it's not looking good. I wasn't aware of what was going on with Ellen and Anne, but if that's an indicator, put on your seatbelt. It may not be as bad, considering Ellen and Alex weren't as highly publicized. However, throw another woman in the mix and the interest level bumps up a few notches.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i think we sould keep the pictures of Alex too, i like Alex.
    she is cute.. saying that she is single now.. i might have a chance.. hahaaaaaaaa lol

but seriouly, like what most ppl in this forum said, we should just wait and see, time will tell us everything

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: What are we gonna do?

It's like we're all going through a breakup even though we had nothing to do with it.
    It's true. It's depressing new but we have to move on!
    GoGgY-The Queen of England

Hey Alex!

http://www.livejournal.com/users/goggy_lynn/

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I think alex pics should stay besides they have broken up before and worked it out they may very well do it again. I don't really believe that whole portia thing I really don't I just can't find it in me to believe.
    l.s.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

We don't know what went on behind closed doors. Just because they look great together, and both seem to be wonderful people, doesn't mean that is always the case.
    So true. We don't have a clue what their personal life was like. Maybe they hit that "comfortable" stage where their relationship feels more like a friendship.

Maybe it was LBD (Lesbian Bed Death) that led Ellen astray...

I just want her to be happy and healthy. I noticed last week that Ellen looked like she had lost weight... I wonder if this had something to do with it. Did anyone else notice this?
    Mojosixx

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I think we need to keep the pics of Alex! Also I dont think that its a staged thing to keep eyes off the wedding, she didnt have her ring on. Thats a total sign. mojosixx I also noticed that she looked slimmer, but I was just thinking it was her clothes since certain ones make you look skinnier, dunno.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast