Thread: YOU INSPIRE ME

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default YOU INSPIRE ME

Ellen,
    Okay....I hate to sound "star struck", but if there is any way that this letter reaches you I would be so absolutely delighted. I wrote. I watch your talk show and past comedy routines all of the time. I think you are such a talented and truley inspiring person. You are on my top 3 list (of the people I would most want to meet) along with Oprah Winfrey and Bill Cosby. You three have been beyond inspiring and entertaining for me. Hopefully someday, our paths will cross. KEEP DOING WHAT YOU DO!
    Thanks for the laughs,
    Cara

Ellen-Fan
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: YOU INSPIRE ME

Quote Originally Posted by caramia
    You are on my top 3 list (of the people I would most want to meet) along with Oprah Winfrey and Bill Cosby.

:lol:

sorry... i just found it quite amusing... don't know why - just quite a random statement i guess, and a random choice!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: YOU INSPIRE ME

Quote Originally Posted by caramia
    Ellen,
    Okay....I hate to sound "star struck", but if there is any way that this letter reaches you I would be so absolutely delighted. I wrote. I watch your talk show and past comedy routines all of the time. I think you are such a talented and truley inspiring person. You are on my top 3 list (of the people I would most want to meet) along with Oprah Winfrey and Bill Cosby. You three have been beyond inspiring and entertaining for me. Hopefully someday, our paths will cross. KEEP DOING WHAT YOU DO!
    Thanks for the laughs,
    Cara
    Cara,
    Nice note and certainly from the heart. Welcome to the forum! You know that this is a website for fans of Ellen and not Ellen's own website right? Her official website where you can write in "what's on your mind" is http://ellen.warnerbros.com/
    Good luck!
    Check out the other posts here, because as a group, we have a lot to say about Ellen as we all are fans. Feel free to comment and join in--the more the merrier!
    Diehard Ellen fan