Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can't take my eyes off of her...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

ok, my name is kayla, and i have a terrible memory. but im fourteen, and i remember her show...my mom used to watch it... untill she came out when i was 7... i love ellen so much, and she doesnt even know who i am. although she grew up with tracy *my moms friend* . I always ask her about when they were kids... its so great knowing someone who knew ellen! i have a bf, but i feel... like im not being my true self, but hey, i love ellen *KEEP DANCING ELLEN! WOOT! YOU INSPIRE ME TO DANCE AS WELL!!!*

Ellen-Fan
    In the words of Robin Williams: "the whitest f***ing state in the union"...It's true.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hey Kayla! That's cool that your moms friend knows Ellen. I'm jealous :wink:
    "No day but today"-Jonathon Larson

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

lol, im so jelous too -.-; i can never be able to meet her unless something sweet or stupid or fearfull happens -.-; or if overnight i become famous

Ellen-Fan
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

thats why we love dreams ! ellen can be ours !!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

well, my dog is really smart, it tells me when ellen is on, and he takes a treat right when the breaks on and he comes back, but if the channel isnt on the right channel he starts barking at me...i think he's a fan of ellen too O.O

Ellen-Fan
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by a_true_dory
    well, my dog is really smart, it tells me when ellen is on, and he takes a treat right when the breaks on and he comes back, but if the channel isnt on the right channel he starts barking at me...i think he's a fan of ellen too O.O
    Isn't it funny how dogs "know time"? Though it's been a few years since we have had one, our last gal always knew when it was 5:00 p.m. She'd grab her leash & "beg" us to go outside so that she could scare our chickens, ducks, geese, turkeys, llamas, goats & livestock guard dogs. Additionally, anytime someone in our house said "Merry Christmas", she'd frantically search for presents to tear apart (we'd wrap milk bones for her). If she couldn't find a gift, she'd start pulling @ our clothes until we gave her something to unwrap.

Geez, I miss having a dog!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by mom_of_12
    Quote Originally Posted by a_true_dory
    Isn't it funny how dogs "know time"? Though it's been a few years since we have had one, our last gal always knew when it was 5:00 p.m. She'd grab her leash & "beg" us to go outside so that she could scare our chickens, ducks, geese, turkeys, llamas, goats & livestock guard dogs. Additionally, anytime someone in our house said "Merry Christmas", she'd frantically search for presents to tear apart (we'd wrap milk bones for her). If she couldn't find a gift, she'd start pulling @ our clothes until we gave her something to unwrap.

Geez, I miss having a dog!
    lol, dogs are awsome! mine freaks me out a bit, he ALWAYS wants to go out at 12 (noon and nite) i dont know why... i taught him to sit, beg, role over, and lay down. i also taught him to count *which i have no idea how i did, but i asked my mom what time it was, and it was four aclock *after i tried to teach him to count* he barked four times, and then i asked again at five, and he barked, yet again, five times... he scares me.. O.O

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12