Thread: Mourning

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Mourning

May everybody in this forum please join hands and say a silent prayer, for my grandfather has past away yesterday morning. It was an aun-expected death, a heart attack. Let us all take a moment to honor him. Thnak you all :cry:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I feel really, really sorry for you & your family and I know that there's nothing someone could say to make you feel at least a little better.

But remember: You're not alone here. There're plenty of nice people round here you can talk to.

Wish you all the best.
    "I wanna get out of here..."

Ellen-Fan
    Zeist, in a far away country called....Holland..
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I'm really sorry for your loss. I wish you and you're family the strength to move on. I know these are just words, but I pray for you. If you want to talk, there are a lot people around here willing to listen.

Wish you the best

laura
    "Never let go what you believe in. Do never let people make you think you're something you're not

"Be Strong, Speak True, and Spread the Peace"-MLE

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I now how it feels. I lost my great grandpa 2 days before my birthday, and I was out of town when my great grandma past away. I'm thinking about you and your family!

PM me if you'd like.
    GoGgY-The Queen of England

Hey Alex!

http://www.livejournal.com/users/goggy_lynn/

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i, too lost my grandmother 2 days before my birthday and i recently lost another relative. i know how you feel. we're all here for you.

you're in my prayers.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

thank you guys for your support, I have the funeral to go to tomorrow and so it's gong to be very hard on everyone- open casquette so that the relatives from out of town can say goodbye. Thanks again fo the much needed support :wink:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I'm deeply sorry for your lost. I know exactly know what it feels like to lose someone really close to you. My grandmother passed on in her sleep 11 months after my grandfather died and it was extremely hard for my family, having to deal with two deaths within one year. :cry:

My parents had to put our dog Scurffy down last Thursday. She would have been 16 on December 1st. It was really hard for us to watch her go, but we now know that she's no longer suffering... :cry:

My prayers are with you and your family.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I am deeply saddend by your loss. I have lost several member of my family both blood related and connectd in heart and with evey loss felt by others my heart and prayers go out to them . I will keep you in mind when lighting a candle for the goddess to help in guiding towards eternal sunshine.