Thread: ellen american express comercial

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default ellen american express comercial

i just watched it on the website. http://www.mylifemycard.com/commerci...ot4/index.html. since i don't know how to link i'll just put it there and you can copy and paste or a nice fellow member can help me out. its really good. thanks
    Where did your Christ come from? From God and a Woman! Man had nothing to do with him!"
    (Sojourner Truth)

Ellen-Fan
    In the words of Robin Williams: "the whitest f***ing state in the union"...It's true.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

That's wierd, I haven's seen any of the commercials on tv. I can't see any of the stuff on the internet either 'cause my computer's the slowest on the planet. How many commercials are there?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

yeah i haven't seen it hers on tv either. just that surfer guy. like 3 times last night. i thinks its just one. but i don' t know for sure.
    Where did your Christ come from? From God and a Woman! Man had nothing to do with him!"
    (Sojourner Truth)

Ellen-Fan
    In the words of Robin Williams: "the whitest f***ing state in the union"...It's true.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I actually just saw Ellen's last night. She's dancing around everywhere, it's pretty cool. I'm surprised i don't see it that much considering every other commrecial is a credit card commercial. i've seen the Donald Trump one five million times.