Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Don't Forget to Cast Your Vote!!!

  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    305
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ulsoccer
    I think Grace is pretty funny too, Debra Messing does a good job with her character. it's will who's not so funny.
    yeah debra messing kinda reminds me of lucy lol. i love lucy. :lol:
    will is kind of a wet blanket on the show. he somewhat dampens the mood lol

  2. #12
    Ellen-Fan
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    In the words of Robin Williams: "the whitest f***ing state in the union"...It's true.
    Posts
    678
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by comedylover
    yeah debra messing kinda reminds me of lucy lol. i love lucy. :lol:
    will is kind of a wet blanket on the show. he somewhat dampens the mood lol
    She does, doesn't she? I love Lucy too. That was (and still is) a great show. What other shows do you like? I love Madtv and SNL

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    305
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ulsoccer
    She does, doesn't she? I love Lucy too. That was (and still is) a great show. What other shows do you like? I love Madtv and SNL
    i love lucy. its one of the funniest shows on tv. i love saturday night live, will and grace.. hmm madtv is pretty funny too. i like CSI and ER too. ive kinda been watching Lost lately. and i like to watch the OC occasionally lol. and of course the ellen degeneres show.. duh thats like a give-in lol. pimp my ride is sweet too. i wish i could get my ride pimped.

  4. #14
    Ellen-Fan
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    In the words of Robin Williams: "the whitest f***ing state in the union"...It's true.
    Posts
    678
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default

    I wish i had a ride to get pimped. :lol: i like Lost too, love the OC, it's kind of a guilty pleasure. I love Scrubs, it's so funny.

  5. #15
    Senior Member KP18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    256
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ulsoccer
    i like Lost too
    When Ellen first mentioned about the show "Lost" on her show, I started watching it. I'm so hooked on it. I think it's so well written but I find this kind of sad for me because I'm now a little nervous about flying in an airplane again .... :roll: How crazy is that?

  6. #16
    Ellen-Fan
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    In the words of Robin Williams: "the whitest f***ing state in the union"...It's true.
    Posts
    678
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KP18

    When Ellen first mentioned about the show "Lost" on her show, I started watching it. I'm so hooked on it. I think it's so well written but I find this kind of sad for me because I'm now a little nervous about flying in an airplane again .... :roll: How crazy is that?
    That's not too crazy. I've actually never flown before, but it seems terrifying, i'm especially afraid of heights. Really afraid of heights ops:

    Oh yeah, I totally forgot... I love Arrested Development and of course, The Simpsons. Classic

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    305
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default

    yeah lost is a good show. i like it because its unlike all the other shows. but yeah i am a bit timid to fly in an airplane now lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •