Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Don't Forget to Cast Your Vote!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Don't Forget to Cast Your Vote!!!

there's still time to vote for the peoples choice awards. ellen is up for best daytime talk show host. GO ELLEN!!!

heres the link. click VOTE when you get on the main page.
    http://www.pcavote.com/index.shtml

Ellen-Fan
    In the words of Robin Williams: "the whitest f***ing state in the union"...It's true.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Just voted.

So I see you're a Will and Grace fan. Me too, it's one of my favorite shows. Did you see the Thanksgiving episode?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i am a will and grace fan too
    i saw the thanksgiving show, it was very funny, i like it

Ellen-Fan
    Zeist, in a far away country called....Holland..
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Thanx for posting the link. Actually a few minutes a go I was thinking about it, without having read this topic!! Scary... :P

I'm a Will & Grace fan too!! A couple weeks ago I really LMAO. It was that eppy in which they were doing this masterclass thing in cooking and Jack said something like 'Then we can learn how to masturbaKe!!!' haha that was soo funny!!
    "Never let go what you believe in. Do never let people make you think you're something you're not

"Be Strong, Speak True, and Spread the Peace"-MLE

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ulsoccer
    So I see you're a Will and Grace fan. Me too, it's one of my favorite shows. Did you see the Thanksgiving episode?
    i saw about half of the thanksgiving show. i thought i had taped the rest so i started watching a movie instead. it turns out that i hadnt taped the rest of it. i was sooo mad!

can you tell me what happened? i saw up until when Ro (i think thats her name. it was jamie lyn dyscala's character) was convinced by jack that she should come out as a lesbian at dinner. then will and his boyfriend's mother make that deal that will will make the perfect dinner and nothing will go wrong

Ellen-Fan
    In the words of Robin Williams: "the whitest f***ing state in the union"...It's true.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Okay, after Jack convinces her to come out that night, Will convinces her to come out on Christmas because he doesn't want the night to be ruined. They also found out that the guy Karen and Grace made out with was only 16 (I'm not sure if you saw that part or not). It was pretty funny. Then at dinner, Will is giving the speech and his boyfriend's mom keeps insulting the food. So Will freaks out and accidentally spills the beans about Ro being a lesbian. :lol:

Ellen-Fan
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by laura123
    I'm a Will & Grace fan too!! A couple weeks ago I really LMAO. It was that eppy in which they were doing this masterclass thing in cooking and Jack said something like 'Then we can learn how to masturbaKe!!!' haha that was soo funny!!
    I like that one. Have you seen the episode where Ellen was the nun? LMAO :lol: It was soo funny. Karen and Jack are my favorite.

Ellen-Fan
    Zeist, in a far away country called....Holland..
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ulsoccer
    Quote Originally Posted by laura123
    I like that one. Have you seen the episode where Ellen was the nun? LMAO :lol: It was soo funny. Karen and Jack are my favorite.
    I didn't see the whole episode, just the part with Ellen in it. It was really cool!!!!! I like Karen and Jack the best as well, I think Will and Grace are a bit boring sometimes; Jack and Karen are just hilarious!!!
    "Never let go what you believe in. Do never let people make you think you're something you're not

"Be Strong, Speak True, and Spread the Peace"-MLE

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

haha i saw the one with ellen as the nun a few times.
    "talk to the beads."
    "all i wanted was to see the penguins.. ironic isnt it??" :lol: :lol:

jack and karen are much better than will and grace. i agree that will and grace can be a bit boring. but i do love my rosario. shes too funny.

EDIT: Rosario.. not rosairo lol

Ellen-Fan
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Yeah, Karen and Rosario are great together. do you remember when rosario and Jack are married and Jack's gay friends keep laughing. It was soo funny. I think Grace is pretty funny too, Debra Messing does a good job with her character. it's will who's not so funny.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast