Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ellen's cute, quirky habits.

Default ell

Sometimes Ellen also squints her eyes a little, and pouts when trying to listen to someone.

She gets what looks a bit like a mischievous look when she is around kids.
    Kind of like she is sharing a secret with them.
    James

Is it just me or do you hear the sound of tweets too? What about facing a book?

Unreachable DegeneresDerossi2007's Avatar
    My Location is some were nice and far way
    Blog Entries

I love it when Ellen around babys she get that look i want one. When thier Anmails are on Ellen loves her Anmails i love them too.I love when Ellen looks at all the people and than will space out when Portia thier and looks in to her eyes.aww Now that love they are so in love.
    Ellen DeGeneres is one of a kind Portia is one of a kind

Default her fingers

Whenever Ellen is sitting in her chair and talking, if her left hand is resting on her leg or on the arm of the chair she raises her fingers alot! Whenever she's talking about something important she wants us to hear or whenever she's reading something and has a piece of paper in her right hand she raises her fingers on her left hand, especially her index finger and middle finger...watch her next time, I guarantee you it'll happen...LOL! I've noticed that for some time now!

Laugh!,
    Nicole :-D

she always tends to touch the leg of the person she's interviewing either when she first starts the interview or is thanking them at the end..or sometimes randomly in the middle when something funny happens or she's trying to get their attention/change the subject.
    and sometimes its their arm, but i guess the leg is closer so she does that.

i love that aspect of her - makes you feel welcome or like you've known her forever..

this is such a fun thread!!! its very interesting to see the observations. unfortunately i dont have anything new to add... i just started noticing her moving her fingers a lot when she talks. especially her thumb in the episode with jordin sparks.
    "What about the bangs? Are they shorter? ... are the bangs shorter?? ... THE BANGS!" -Ellen

I agree. It's interesting to see what others pick up on. I notice she fidgets with her watch and wrist a lot. There's something charming about her little quirky habits.

Something else that I have noticed that may not really fit in this thread is that when a musical group performs, she always goes around and speaks to and shakes hands with each member of the group and not just the leader.
    James

Is it just me or do you hear the sound of tweets too? What about facing a book?

Quote Originally Posted by jlilest
    Something else that I have noticed that may not really fit in this thread is that when a musical group performs, she always goes around and speaks to and shakes hands with each member of the group and not just the leader.
    I love that she takes the time to thank each member. Most of the hosts I know don't do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Diana75
    I agree. It's interesting to see what others pick up on. I notice she fidgets with her watch and wrist a lot. There's something charming about her little quirky habits.
    I think thats whats Ellen about . her little cute habbits and her great sense of humor and of course her great charackter - thats why we all love Ellen ( and it doesnt mind that she is hot too.... :P ).

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast