Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ellen's cute, quirky habits.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephie22
    ( and it doesnt mind that she is hot too.... :P ).
    :lol:
    "What about the bangs? Are they shorter? ... are the bangs shorter?? ... THE BANGS!" -Ellen

Unreachable DegeneresDerossi2007's Avatar
    My Location is some were nice and far way
    Blog Entries

Love how she playes with her ring. Yesterday show she was playing with it. :P Love how she is so upbet and is so kind
    Ellen DeGeneres is one of a kind Portia is one of a kind

I love the faces she makes when she makes jokes about herself. They crack me up!
    "I'm the cat by the bar toasting to the good life"

Default agree..

Quote Originally Posted by jlilest
    Something else that I have noticed that may not really fit in this thread is that when a musical group performs, she always goes around and speaks to and shakes hands with each member of the group and not just the leader.
    I agree...I think that's very nice that she does that. It shows that she really appreciates the whole band and knows that they are just as important as the lead singer! I have always noticed that about Ellen and I think that's awesome of her to do that!!! She is an awesome person though so why wouldn't she do all the amazing things she does?...! :-D

Laugh!,
    Nicole :-D

Default Re: agree..

Quote Originally Posted by tcsced
    Quote Originally Posted by jlilest
    Something else that I have noticed that may not really fit in this thread is that when a musical group performs, she always goes around and speaks to and shakes hands with each member of the group and not just the leader.
    I agree...I think that's very nice that she does that. It shows that she really appreciates the whole band and knows that they are just as important as the lead singer! I have always noticed that about Ellen and I think that's awesome of her to do that!!! She is an awesome person though so why wouldn't she do all the amazing things she does?...! :-D

Laugh!,
    Nicole :-D
    Jay Leno does it too :P
    "I'm peeing as we talk, is that OK?.I figured you're going to hear it anyway, and if I at least put it out there you'll be able to pay attention instead of wondering, is she peeing?"
    Gillian Anderson while giving a phone interview

I like her walk - If there ever was a woman who walked like a duck (and it became even more obvious in that rediculous Bjork swan dress)!
    I like the way she sort of sticks her tongue out when she laughes... :P
    And that's all I have to say about that.

oh lordy, i could go on and on about all her cute little habbits. :P she's adorable. i love it when she sits down after dancing, she fixes her shirt or jacket, and then sometimes she'll clap three times really fast with a huge smile on her face - so cuuuute!! i wait for her to do that everyday, and she doesnt do it as much anymore. she looks like a little kid when she does that lol. i agree with whoever said it about her face glowing when she talks about portia, or when she's around kids. i love it when she's around kids, it's adorable. everyone's pretty much mentioned all her habbits that i love. and i agree with tamar too about when she laughs she'll sorta stick out her tougue :P i love her little habbits, makes her all the more cuter
    kristen! *

when i'm losing my control, the city spins around
    you're the only one who knows, you slow it down <3
    xoxo

its not a 'habit' but i love her smile!that smile just lights up the room,it can make everything bad go away and you can see the kid in her, the mischief behind it,baaahh soooooooo cute makes me melt!

One.Inseparable.Forever
    Together 3 years 4 months
    Nat <Veli3

Its great beig reminded about he habits i had not noticed all of them before. I love her laugh, its kind of mischevous.

I was sure someone else wrote this, but I don't see it here at the moment.

I love the way she cracks up at something a guest might say or even something she says.
    James

Is it just me or do you hear the sound of tweets too? What about facing a book?

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast