View Poll Results: Is this board addictive??

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yeah

23 82.14%
  • Hell no

5 17.86%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Officially addicted..

totally addicted....but at least we are all addicted to a good thing. :lol:

Ellen-Fan
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by laooo
    Quote Originally Posted by auggiesociety
    like mom, tartan, kerry, jetgrrl, mariposa, laura, ulsoccer, etc. etc. It's just a great atomosphere....
    :cry:

*walks away head hung low....*

*mutters* 'this always happens to me... i always get forgotten...'

:wink:
    I'm SO SORRY babe!!! you know, i was just looking at your other post about Portia and was thinking that i forgot to add you too...hand to god!! the first people that came into my head were the oldies...and then i was just going off who had posted in this topic....
    i officially want to add laooo to that list people!!! and anyone else that would like to be added!!! place yourself where one of the etc.'s is!! :P i love everyone!!!
    "sorry baby...i don't know what i'm doing..."

Ellen-Fan
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hehe - nice save auggie!!

nearly got yourself covered in egg shells for a sec, but you managed to scrape yourself out of trouble m'love! lol

ps - i find it easier not to put any particular names - just write "everyone" and be done with it, and then you don't get some insecure, pretentious nit-wit saying "you forgot me"...

oh damn...i'm a nit-wit...

Ellen-Fan
    In the words of Robin Williams: "the whitest f***ing state in the union"...It's true.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I totally agree with you auggie. You guys are awesome! You make me laugh sooo freaking hard sometimes, even when it's not my conversation. It's funny in a way...Ellen made me laugh, so i came here, then you guys made me laugh. Therefore, i'm addicted to both.

I've been meaning to ask this for a while, though. Does anyone know whatever happened to Coghlan? She hasn't posted in forever. Did I miss something?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

It is soooo addictive. I very rarely access the web from anywhere else but work, and even on the days that are so frantic and busy, and I'm here from 7am til 7pm, whenever I feel as if I'm about to shoot someone or pull clumps of hair out or burst into tears, I log on here and everything seems so much better... *huggles everyone*
    the things that keep us apart, keep me alive..
    the things that keep me alive, keep me alone.... (fink)

Ellen-Fan
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by auggiesociety
    of course the topic we're posting about is awesome (being ellen and all) but i think what also largely brings me back is that it's the same group of people posting all the time that have been here as long, if not longer than i have and i feel like i'm friends with them all...like mom, tartan, kerry, jetgrrl, mariposa, laura, ulsoccer, etc. etc. It's just a great atomosphere....
    Thanks auggie, I feel the same way about all of you. Although I haven't been on here for awhile and not posted as much as I used too. This is a very addictive place, and when I am not busy I am always checking out the new happenings

Ellen-Fan
    Zeist, in a far away country called....Holland..
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ulsoccer
    I've been meaning to ask this for a while, though. Does anyone know whatever happened to Coghlan? She hasn't posted in forever. Did I miss something?
    I spoke to her a while a go on Live journal and she said she had lost her password to this board..
    "Never let go what you believe in. Do never let people make you think you're something you're not

"Be Strong, Speak True, and Spread the Peace"-MLE

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Resend Passwort...

Hi,

@laura123
    Hhhhmmm... she (Coghlan) can resend herself a new password, when she still knows her Loginname & used e-Mail adress. Hope she knows/use this!

Vizitor - Webmaster

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Officially addicted..

Quote Originally Posted by laura123
    Okay, from now on I'm offically addicted to this board. Somewhere there should be this sign saying: "Watch out! Highly addictive!!" :P
    Really I keep coming here, checking if there are any new posts, checking if i have some new pm's..post
    I agree, this website is highly addictive!!

On the other hand Ellen would be proud of most of us i'm sure!!
    For instance i've been procrastinating for 7 hours now instead of studying for a stupid final :lol:

It's addictive, she's addictive
    i have a life, i want a different one, will always
    it's like everything about her world seems so much more interesting and thrilling!! i just wanna be around Ellen.. but like she says "tv does that" hehe
    My Grandmother started walking 5 miles a day when she turned 60.
    She is 97 now and we don't know where the hell she is.

Haha, :lol: my last final was monday!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast