Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: newbie needs help!

Quote Originally Posted by IfMyWallsCouldTalk
    Holy P,
    Wow, we are in the same boat. Same age, everything... Wowzers.. I need this info as well! lol
    you know what?

the great thing with this forum is that it makes you (in general ) realize how normal we all are just by voicing out our concerns, experiences, fears, etc. i love you guys!!

but now we are two asking for some more details.... :P

Quote Originally Posted by holyportiaderosidegeneres
    Quote Originally Posted by IfMyWallsCouldTalk
    Holy P,
    Wow, we are in the same boat. Same age, everything... Wowzers.. I need this info as well! lol
    you know what?

the great thing with this forum is that it makes you (in general ) realize how normal we all are just by voicing out our concerns, experiences, fears, etc. i love you guys!!

but now we are two asking for some more details.... :P

exactly!!! I need more!

Default Re: newbie needs help!

Quote Originally Posted by holyportiaderosidegeneres
    Hello everyone!! 8-)

Just wanted to say hi, i'm (obviously) new and I love this website.
    I notice some of you don't like Portia so please don't take offfence of my name, I just thought it was very amusing when Sean Hayes from Will and Grace said "Holly Portia DeRossi DeGeneres". :lol:

I would also like to ask for some help from you.
    I am 17 years old, just decided to come out of the closet, and find it very hard. But this is not the hardest part.

I know it will sound silly to most of you, :( but I have no idea how to "be with a woman".. sexually. I have had sex with guys before but never really enjoyed it. So i am completely stupid in that department..

As a very shy girl, I just want to know a few tricks before I even get with a girl because I guess i will feel more confident when the time comes...?

Anyone more than welcome to give me advice. I know the forum may be a little too public :? for that so feel free to pm me too. I would really appreciate your help.

Thank you so much!
    Everyone here seems so nice and fun to talk to :P , i hope to get to you
    you all!!!!!!!

First of all you have the cutest screen name, and next, you are so cute!!! :oops:
    "Dayum Lindsey, you are one sexy lesbo!" ~K.C.~
    email me: lindseytheactivist@yahoo.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12