Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Closets are so overated

Ellen-Fan

well....Friday night she was pretty okay with it...said she saw it coming sorta, yada yada yada. still loves me and all that jazz....

but sunday rolls around and she had a day to sit on it and she changed her tune. granted i had asked her to help me pay for my portion of an apartment for us to live in while i am finishing my last year of college, and i know that was ballsy but she was helping pay for me to live on campus so i thought i'd give it a shot. but she kinda turned the whole thing around and brought up other issues, avoiding straight up saying she didn't wanna help me and turned it around on me in a vicious way. LONG LONG STORY! LMAO. so right now i haven't talked to my mom since that conversation sunday night! lmao. she'll get over it and all will be well (hopefully)! i'm not too worried about it.
    "sorry baby...i don't know what i'm doing..."

Yeah, I'm sure it's a lot to take in. Moms can be royal pains in the a$$. But it sounds like she's accepting of it for the most part. You'll have to post some more pics of you 2 girlies...we all know what Jet has in mind...but clothes on are fine with me!

Ellen-Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine6
    Yeah, I'm sure it's a lot to take in. Moms can be royal pains in the a$$. But it sounds like she's accepting of it for the most part. You'll have to post some more pics of you 2 girlies...we all know what Jet has in mind...but clothes on are fine with me!
    LMAO! yes, can't fulfill Jets requests here, or else Laooo will REALLY ban me then..but absolutely. there are MANY more pictures to come!

Ellen-Fan

Well have to dig long and hard to find ones WITH clothes on...but im sure we can manage to find 1 more...
    What do you mean you dont know what you're doing?? Just keep doing what you were doing!!

Quote Originally Posted by amidreaming
    Well have to dig long and hard to find ones WITH clothes on...but im sure we can manage to find 1 more...
    :lol: Auggie...you have one wild girl on your hands!

Quote Originally Posted by auggiesociety
    LMAO! yes, can't fulfill Jets requests here, or else Laooo will REALLY ban me then..but absolutely. there are MANY more pictures to come!
    my email address is.....
    *grin*
    your mums reaction kinda sucks for the moment, but like you say I'm sure she'll get over it. *hugs*
    the things that keep us apart, keep me alive..
    the things that keep me alive, keep me alone.... (fink)

Ellen-Fan

Auggie...you have one wild girl on your hands!
    LMAO! her bark is worse than her bite though! thats why i love her! :lol: :inlove:

your mums reaction kinda sucks for the moment, but like you say I'm sure she'll get over it. *hugs*
    yeah, it does really suck, but i guess it would be too good to be true if it went smoothly. it should be okay though, thats what i keep telling myself. thanks for the hug! :-D

Ellen-Fan

LMAO! her bark is worse than her bite though! thats why i love her
    What did you say about my bite? Hmmm....should i remind you about that bite little lady? You seemed pretty into my bites..LMAO!!
    What do you mean you dont know what you're doing?? Just keep doing what you were doing!!

* tea pot whistle going off from all the steam *

Ellen-Fan

You'll have to post some more pics of you 2 girlies
    .....drum roll please......
    by request......(these are more from January. I only took four pics when i was there a few weeks ago and the one of us didnt really turn out)

amidreaming and me

again...amidreaming and moi
    P.S.sorry to get your post so off topic

keepacherra...we're forum hogs lately! :lookround:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast