Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Closets are so overated

Default Closets are so overated

I am happy to announce that I am out of the closet. I went to dinner with my dad on Friday and told him that i have been in a relationship with a girl for a year and 9 months. I had a really rough week my girl said she liked another girl and told her before she told me. Its very unlike her to do something like that. We talked about it and were getting back to being great but i dont think i can ever forgive the "friend" who also said she liked my girl. So my dad knew something was wrong and I was a wreck all week so it was a good segway into the coming out conversation. We are still great we had and still have a great relationship I know im lucky i wish it was this good for everyone else.
    "If we were that close to the ground I'd seriously consider fakin' it!"
    Love you Ellen!!

It depends either Orlando FL or Raleigh NC

That's really cool. Is your dad the only person you've told?

Default Closets are so overated

No my dad isn't the only one all my friends know and my girls mom my aunt and cousin but my dad and i are so close he's the only one I cared about him knowing. Him not knowing was a bigger weight than anything else
    "If we were that close to the ground I'd seriously consider fakin' it!"
    Love you Ellen!!

It depends either Orlando FL or Raleigh NC

That's pretty much how I feel. :-( But I haven't said anything to my dad yet. Even though I know (just by conversations we've had) that it wouldn't really bother him, I still haven't decided to say anything. :-(

You go sweetie!!!
    "Dayum Lindsey, you are one sexy lesbo!" ~K.C.~
    email me: lindseytheactivist@yahoo.com

Good for you keepacherra. I'm happy for ya. If only I was that brave.
    Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away

Quote Originally Posted by emele08
    Good for you keepacherra. I'm happy for ya. If only I was that brave.
    You have it in you sweetie, it just hasn't shown itself yet, be patient!!!
    "Dayum Lindsey, you are one sexy lesbo!" ~K.C.~
    email me: lindseytheactivist@yahoo.com

Default Re: Closets are so overated

Quote Originally Posted by keepacherra
    I am happy to announce that I am out of the closet. I went to dinner with my dad on Friday and told him that i have been in a relationship with a girl for a year and 9 months. I had a really rough week my girl said she liked another girl and told her before she told me. Its very unlike her to do something like that. We talked about it and were getting back to being great but i dont think i can ever forgive the "friend" who also said she liked my girl. So my dad knew something was wrong and I was a wreck all week so it was a good segway into the coming out conversation. We are still great we had and still have a great relationship I know im lucky i wish it was this good for everyone else.
    Congrats girl!! That is awesome and I'm sure a huge burden off your shoulders!! Takes a lot of guts!!

Ellen-Fan

Hey....i told my mom about me and amidreamings plans on Friday too!! Woohoo for Friday having been the coming out day! LMAO.
    "sorry baby...i don't know what i'm doing..."

Quote Originally Posted by auggiesociety
    Hey....i told my mom about me and amidreamings plans on Friday too!! Woohoo for Friday having been the coming out day! LMAO.
    Yay! Very cool Auggie! What was your mom's reaction?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast