Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ARGH!!

Ellen-Fan
    Zeist, in a far away country called....Holland..
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default ARGH!!

What an asshole that drerock is!!! Now he's banned from this site (thank god) he still keeps bothering me by posting the most stupid pics of baby killing Ellen on my journal!! What a pathetic loser!!! Sorry i just needed yo tell this to someone. If you think it's inappropriate, then feel free to remove it, vizitor.
    "Never let go what you believe in. Do never let people make you think you're something you're not

"Be Strong, Speak True, and Spread the Peace"-MLE

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default It's okay but...

Hi,

hhhmmm... you can post your opinion but the word "asshole" is not the best one for a public forum :wink:.

Just a small question: "What you mean with "Journal"?
    Greetings... Vizitor -> Webmaster -> Ellen-DeGeneres.com

Ellen-Fan
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: It's okay but...

Quote Originally Posted by vizitor
    Hi,

hhhmmm... you can post your opinion but the word "asshole" is not the best one for a public forum :wink:.

Just a small question: "What you mean with "Journal"?
    I meant my LifeJournal. You know, a online diary where people can read your thoughts and respond to them (see my signature) I had posted a poem I've written and he responded to that by posting one his stupid pics...
    "Never let go what you believe in. Do never let people make you think you're something you're not

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Okay...

Hi,

oh, okay I haven't checked your signatur ;-). I just wonderd because this portal/site has also this (Journal) Feature but I haven't activated it. So I thought there's (maybe) a bug in this portalsystem... but it's not :-D.
    Greetings... Vizitor -> Webmaster -> Ellen-DeGeneres.com

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

ok, this word....i'm not gonna use it again...is probably not the best word to use in a "public" forum but i think in this case you're "allowed" to, laura... :wink:
    "I wanna get out of here..."

Ellen-Fan
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I thought I'd let that moron (better?? :P ) know how I felt about him, so I reacted back to him. I said the following (doens't contain strong language, so don't you mind):

you really think you're a big guy don't you? You really think it's fun to post those Paintshop made pictures on a forum dedicated to Ellen, with a lot people there who admire Ellen and then, when your banned there (thank god) you keep bothering us by posting them in journals which have nothing to do with Ellen. You sure think you're a very cool and big guy by doing that, I (and a lot of others) just think you're a pathetic loser.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by laura123
    I thought I'd let that moron (better?? :P ) know how I felt about him, so I reacted back to him. I said the following (doens't contain strong language, so don't you mind):

you really think you're a big guy don't you? You really think it's fun to post those Paintshop made pictures on a forum dedicated to Ellen, with a lot people there who admire Ellen and then, when your banned there (thank god) you keep bothering us by posting them in journals which have nothing to do with Ellen. You sure think you're a very cool and big guy by doing that, I (and a lot of others) just think you're a pathetic loser.
    Right on!!
    My Grandmother started walking 5 miles a day when she turned 60.
    She is 97 now and we don't know where the hell she is.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

great job, laura. 8)
    "I wanna get out of here..."

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

silly little anti-lesbian men, lol, all i can do is laugh at them...... so threatened by what they like to call the 'inferior gender' and all that bull. people like that play for a reaction.... demean themselves to try and get us to demean ourselves. let him show himself up. i wouldnt give him the reaction he's putting so much effort into trying to get.
    let him get on with showing everyone how pathetic he is putting so much effort into something so rediculous.
    i just laugh
    :wink:

Grace

Ellen-Fan
    In the words of Robin Williams: "the whitest f***ing state in the union"...It's true.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

It's sad. I feel bad for him, really. Just think of what a poor loser he must be to have nothing better to do than that. I would cry for him, but i'm too busy laughing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast