Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Finally, the official statement Ellen and Alex break silence

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by lush
    It takes 2 to break up a relationship, and breakups are never easy, specially between two women, in my opinion. Maybe they overestimated the strength of their relationship. I read somewhere that they have both been very busy with their careers lately to the point of their relationship being put in the back burner, so to speak. Been there...

You'd have to almost heartless not to feel the pain of breaking up, even for the person ending it. I don't think Ellen is heartless. I think they both did whatever they could to save the relationship, but could not find a common ground anymore. From what we've all read, the relationship has been strained before the breakup, so maybe the last straw was Ellen's misadventures with Portia, if true.

If I had to guess what happened (not that it matters at this point):

Ellen got drunk that night so she had a little too much fun with Portia. Then, she went home to Alex and told her all about it. Alex got angry of course, but seeing that Ellen was sincere when she said it did not mean anything, plus the extra credit for telling the truth, Alex decided to try to let it go. In the end, the broken trust proved to be too much to handle.

Whatever the case maybe, I wish them both well. I am certain their pain shall pass, my hope for them is that it does sooner than later.
    What night do you mean by "that night" were there rumors about her partying with Portia while still with Alex?
    Hi, i'm new over here, and very glad to discover this site and forum. I"d love to make friends and exchange views with other Ellen's fans. May you all have a great day, and hope to talk with you soon!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Ellenlover1
    Quote Originally Posted by lush
    It takes 2 to break up a relationship, and breakups are never easy, specially between two women, in my opinion. Maybe they overestimated the strength of their relationship. I read somewhere that they have both been very busy with their careers lately to the point of their relationship being put in the back burner, so to speak. Been there...

You'd have to almost heartless not to feel the pain of breaking up, even for the person ending it. I don't think Ellen is heartless. I think they both did whatever they could to save the relationship, but could not find a common ground anymore. From what we've all read, the relationship has been strained before the breakup, so maybe the last straw was Ellen's misadventures with Portia, if true.

If I had to guess what happened (not that it matters at this point):

Ellen got drunk that night so she had a little too much fun with Portia. Then, she went home to Alex and told her all about it. Alex got angry of course, but seeing that Ellen was sincere when she said it did not mean anything, plus the extra credit for telling the truth, Alex decided to try to let it go. In the end, the broken trust proved to be too much to handle.

Whatever the case maybe, I wish them both well. I am certain their pain shall pass, my hope for them is that it does sooner than later.
    What night do you mean by "that night" were there rumors about her partying with Portia while still with Alex?
    Also-does anyone know what this is supposed to mean?
    "There was the baggage left over from Ellen's disastrous breakup with Heche, but actress Alexandra, now 33, was also worried about the relationship because she is a teetotaler and Ellen enjoys an occasional glass of wine. "
    Hi, i'm new over here, and very glad to discover this site and forum. I"d love to make friends and exchange views with other Ellen's fans. May you all have a great day, and hope to talk with you soon!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Ellen

Unfortunately breakups do happen as many on this board will realise.

No-one will ever know what really happened between Ellen and Alex - somthing that went on between themselves. All we know is that Ellen and Poria came between them, but we will never know the asbolute truth in this. This is just what the media decide to let us know,

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

ok now i'm crying :-( :cry:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Breakup

Ahem... breakups can tough as we all know surely Ellen shd have some sense of remorse....Alex is rock solid and a definitely a keeper
    Portia doesnt even come close.....reverts back to the chemistry betw Ellen and Alex !
    Ellen should have kept a good thing when she saw it... this Portia thing seems like a fling at best - give it what a few months until the gloss wears off....

someone asked about the baggage from Ellen and Anne - they havent spoken since Anne literally walked out the door and was found by cops .... now if thats how a relationship ( that was huge in every way and under so much scrutiny ) ended there's sure to be baggage...

anywayZ, looks like Anne sure recovered - she was great on Everwood !
    anyone follow that show?

As for Alex she's got a new showing in LA - aptly titled
    {Re}Building
    wonder if she saw this coming !

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123