Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: unsure about sexuality

Default unsure about sexuality

hey everyone i'm 15 and i think i might be gay... i always felt that i might be, but i told myself it was just becuase i didnt have a boyfriend, but i got a boyfriend and i still felt the same way. like when i kiss a guy it's really uncomfotabe for me... the most I've done with a girl is kiss but i keep feeling like i want to do more.... i really dont know...

usually.. when you start to wonder if you're into girls, then you are at least bi.. when you don't like kissing boys and do like kissing girls, indicates you're more on the gay side. one of the hardest things is discovering yourself and coming to terms with whatever you find, learning how to build your life on the foundation you have. take your time, but trust your instinct, always.
    the things that keep us apart, keep me alive..
    the things that keep me alive, keep me alone.... (fink)

I wonder why you are dating your boyfriend, you probably like him but when it comes down to being intimate you dont like it, or if feels werid like your not into it...ive been through that, i always had boys who i considered really good friends but they always wanted more and i felt like i was giving in cause i didnt want to lose their friendship. Once you tell a boy you dont like them like that, they tend to not treat you as well as they use to and that is hard to give up, ....your young so explore, and if your with a girl and it feels good and not so werid my guess is you might tend to consider girls before boys...

I always consider girls first but feel in love with my boyfriend and we are getting married, its werid casue i feel like im totally gay except for who i am marrying, its strange how it turned out that way but thats life. If god for bid it didnt work out with him I would scope out girls first and if a boy came along then great but, you dont have to be anything just go with what feels right.

Ellen-Fan

Looking back to your childhood might help to determine wether your bi/gay. Most people who realize they are have always liked (or had a crush on) female friends/teachers etc. You could make some more experiences (on both sides), too. I always told myself that I like the person for who they are and not for their sex. Eventually I realized that those are mostly girls but hey... :-). And it takes time to come to terms with yourself. Stop thinking about it and rely on your guts. Butterflies will lead the way :-).
    "You are about as deep as a puddle."

im a really really shy person i really wish i knew girls that were gay/bi so i knew who to talk too. the fact that i might be gay really scares me becuase alot of people i know are against it. i just hope i find somebody im happy with

im a really really shy person i really wish i knew girls that were gay/bi so i knew who to talk too. the fact that i might be gay really scares me becuase alot of people i know are against it. i just hope i find somebody im happy with. thanks for answering my post everyone i apreciate that alot

Ok, so, I identify myself as bi but have only kissed one girl and one girl only b/c we had this thing goin' on but that's in the past...anywoo, I mean, I like guys and everything but it seems as tho I think more about girls...I am currently crushing on my best friend Natalie and she's a lesbian and stuff...gah, I dunno.
    ________
    MAINE DISPENSARY
    Last edited by stephy379; 03-09-2011 at 04:29 AM.

THIS SITE ROCKS MY ICE POPS 8) lol

Welcome to the forum youngin! Well, I actually shouldn't say that because I'm the same age as you...

:sarcasm:

Give your feelings time! You will get to a point where you can't control it and you'll come out to yourself, and if not, you experienced your different thought and that's always good~!
    "Dayum Lindsey, you are one sexy lesbo!" ~K.C.~
    email me: lindseytheactivist@yahoo.com

Ellen-Fan

I know that it sucks when ppl around you express homophobia or make jokes about gay ppl but you just have to get used to it. Most of them don't mean it that way and I have to admit that I like to make jokes about (especially male) gays . I've also had friends come up to me and be like "I'm sorry I made that joke about gays last month on the 20th but I didn't know you had a girlfriend." And I'm just like "hm thanks for carin but I don't remember anyways"...lol. Besides.. if there are serious homophobics and wouldn't accept you if you came out you just don't need to care about them!!!
    "You are about as deep as a puddle."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast