Thread: MY 7 YEAR OLD FRIEND WITH CANCER

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default MY 7 YEAR OLD FRIEND WITH CANCER

Hey everybody! I know that this has NOTHING to do with Ellen's show, but I have put this suggestion on several of the country stars web pages/message boards. I have a 7 year old friend who loves to receive letters. She has a e-mail address set up on my computer, people write her letters and I print them off and give them to her grandmother. It is kind of like having a fan club of her own. She is a beautiful child - has the perfect bald head (her hair is now coming in so she can spike it!) and amazing eyes! She gets her chemo every 6 weeks in her port and also in her spine. We have had this chain of letters coming in for year and we have received some mail from the Holy Lnads. Greece, Australia, Canada and other places, it has been amazing! If you will e-mail her a short note and tell her where you are from; the e-mail your friends and families, maybe her book will get alot bigger! We put her letters in a note book and that way she can enjoy them when she feels good. Thanks everyone and her name is Lydia and her e-mail address is: letters4lydia@yahoo.com THANKS EVERYONE! :wink:
    To help make it in this cruel world, always lend a listening ear and a caring heart, be strong and be brave.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

that is so kind of you! i will send her a letter for sure.
    take care.
    I could never hide this little light of mine
    If God made a mistake then I should die before I wake
    Maybe it's my fate to swim against this tide
    Swallowing my pride