Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: HOW DO YOU E-MAIL ELLEN ON THE SHOW?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I EMAILED THAT EMAIL TO SEE IF SHE COULD GET ME A SPECAIL B-DAY GIFT BUT NEVER HAD A REPLY BACK....
    NEEDED A AUTOGRAGH PIC OF DOLLY PARTON AND 2 COFFEE MUGS
    AUTOGRAGHED BY ELLEN....NO LUCK :?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default ellen's number

has anybody called the show??? how can you get tickets now?? I know somebody that went to the show but looks like she had to call. Now that I try to get tickets you have to do it online.
    Anyways, does calling work better??

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

In answer to your questions, I never received an e-mail back from there BUT the email I sent was not returned either as a bad e-mail address so the address must be correct - even if you have one letter wrong it gets returned and it wasn't so I'm assuming SOMEBODY got the e-mail and just hasn't returned the favor

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Does anyone know when the new season starts?

Hi,
    Does anyone know when the 3rd season of the Ellen Degeneres Talk show starts?
    Right now i am watching the old ones and that is why i was wondering.
    I watch her show all of the time and sometimes i watch her show on the Oxygen show at 11:00 at night. :-)
    I am a big big fan of hers and I read up alot about her also. I try to also get on her show but it is hard to do.
    A real big fan,
    Dawn

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

BURBANK, Calif. -- NBC4 announced its fall Monday through Friday daytime lineup Tuesday, with "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" moving from the 3 p.m. to the 4 p.m. time period beginning on Monday, Sept. 5

read more here

I just got an e-mail telling me about it - I set up a Goggle Alert with Ellen Degeneres as the subject and now whenever anything appears on the internet with her name in it I get an e-mail - it's really cool - I highly recommend it

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL THANKS FOR THE EMAIL ADDRESS I CAN'T FIND THE OTHER I TRYED I GUESS I FOUND IT BY ACCIDENT

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i was just wondering (no elaboration needed other than a yes or no ..i will leave you be) is EllenD4ever a personal friend or just someone who attented the show?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hi Honey05,
    because she knows the number and so do i but I am not giving it out because its not right to do that.
    The only way you can get tickets is through her website beleive i tried calling the number ad it does not work,the lady at the Ellen Degeneres show told me in order to get the tickets is through the website. i hope that helps.

-Dawn

"It hit me... you are out of rum. If you are quiet it will come." E.D.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hi,
    i e-mailed that address also and,it is the wrong e-mail address because when i tried it it just came back saying it was the wrong address. :?
    So she probably does not have a e-mail address,because she doe not use a computer at all.
    So probably everyone would have to go to the website.

-Dawn

"It hit me... you are out of rum. If you are quiet it will come." E.D.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hey I also attended one of the tapings of the show and I have the number to call about tickets... It was on the piece of paper that has my reservation for the number of seats..... I dont know if it will work to get ya tickets but u can try.... If anyone needs it... send me a message or email me

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast