Thread: Love Lifes New Philosophy

Default Love Lifes New Philosophy

I have a five year old sister named Olivia and shes a little spit fire.
    She always has something funny to say, something off the wall and random. She day by day seems to think of just the right thing to break down that internal wall we call maturity.
    I really think she gets it from me. Well today I'm sitting here typing something up and she sits down next to me and she told me today she had a boyfriend. That made me smile first off. I said "Olivia how do you have a boyfriend?" she said all cute and like a big girl "His name is Brandon, don't you know?" I started laughing so hard she said "He's in kindergarden too, we're boyfriend and girlfriend." I said "How do you know hes your boyfriend Olivia?" She said "Because on the playground I chase him and he chases me back!"
    I said "Its that simple, huh?" She of course shook her head yes as proud as can be.
    So technically now, if I wanted to date a girl and I wasn't so sure of myself I could chase her around the mall or the school or the office or any place and if she chases me back, shes my girlfriend! Wow thanks Olivia! Shes saved my love life!
    And she can probably save yours too!
    IMAGE to big!
    Music of the Night

Awww she sounds so cute!

I remember when relationships were as easy as that, wish it was so easy now! *sigh*
    IMAGE to big!

She is a hoot I'm tellin ya.
    I watch her every morning and then go to work then come home and get on the forum after work.
    But shes just a funny kid.

But relationships used to be that simple your right. I can remember my first boyfriend I was like in first grade and he said wanna be my girlfriend I said sure can I play G.I. Joe with ya, he said sure so thats how I got my first boyfriend. LOL. Wow, now I'm gay lol.

Love life was so much simpler I believe it.
    IMAGE to big!
    Music of the Night

Ellen-Fan

So true...

Cute story, that.

Quote Originally Posted by mom_of_12
    So true...

Cute story, that.
    You probably have tons you have 12 kids! That I find amazing........and they're all yours? You produced out of your body 12 kids?.......I'm clueless....but.......see the thing is my step grandma had 16 kids out of her own body.......and shes still alive.........
    IMAGE to big!
    Music of the Night