Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ellen

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Im so jealous of you guys.

France, home of the french kiss! / Spain, to teach how to make a real french kiss!
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Front seat of a VW Golf - not bad, but I got a nasty bruise off the gear stick
    :lol: :lol:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by bozo
    Toyota celica??? Good "work"! :wink: :lol:

ops: ops: Aww gee thanks. I have to admit it was a quickie because of the muscle cramps from the contortions I managed!!
    Diehard Ellen fan

France, home of the french kiss! / Spain, to teach how to make a real french kiss!
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Don't worry Musicfreak, you're going to do it too one day (or night, it's better for not to be seen :wink: )

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by bozo
    Don't worry Musicfreak, you're going to do it too one day (or night, it's better for not to be seen :wink: )
    Thanx

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Ellen & Portia

First of all, I love Ellen to bits, and thought that Ellen and Alex seemed finally stable and happy in their relationship.

I am as sad as everyone that Ellen and Alex have split up. No-one knows what goes on within their four walls. It is their life and not really any concern of anyone else. We are on this board simply because we are Ellen fans and love her as an entertainer. Her private life is really no concern of ours.

As regards the news that is coming out, the media always enlarge the situation to make headlines to sell their magazines. Although there is usually some rumours in these headlines, it is blown way out of proportion for a story.

I have been through a breakup. Unfortunately this is life and we get on with as we see fit.

I don't personally see Portia lasting as I have already said on this board, if Portia can do this to a long term partner and make a play for Ellen, who is to say that she won't do it again when she finds someone else.

I just hope that Ellen has not made a mistake here, as previously said, I thought Alex and Ellen were good together, but in the end it is their lives, not ours.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hey Macguyer- I can beat a celica- I managed in a 1976 Volkswagon!!
    Best part is- I think I could still manage it!!!
    There's a good reason for all those yoga classes..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by catlover
    Hey Macguyer- I can beat a celica- I managed in a 1976 Volkswagon!!
    Best part is- I think I could still manage it!!!
    There's a good reason for all those yoga classes..
    Okay, you've got me beat! I used to drive a 1971 VW Beetle so I know how small that is!!! 8O

As far as still being able to manage it, well, for me, where there's a will, there's a way!

Hmmm, I wonder...does it compare with a Porche, though???
    Diehard Ellen fan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Does Portia have the Porche or is it Ellen's Porche?

Coz if Portia has the Porche that is just weird and means maybe I should get my own jet just so it would be Jet's jet. Portia's Porche. :roll:

If it's Ellen's Porche, could this all be mixed up by someone overhearing Alex shout something like "You love that damn Porche more than me!" and someone else thinking she means 'De Rossi' not 'automobile'?

While I have yet to "christen" any vehicle, I imagine a Porche would be much cosier than even my little Nissan Pulsar, and I don't think I could even do it in my Pulsar, with the seats down and windows open.... I'd like to give it a go though! :twisted:
    the things that keep us apart, keep me alive..
    the things that keep me alive, keep me alone.... (fink)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default REPLY

FIRST OF ALL,I LIKE CAPITAL LETTERS.I DIDNT THINK THAT WAS AGAINST THE LAW.SECOND OF ALL,I DIDNT CLAIM TO BE ONE OF YOU.AND NUMBER THREE,I CANT BELIEVE HOW A PERSON CAN BE SO MUCH IN LOVE WITH SOME ONE THEN ALL THE SUDDEN WANT SOMEBODY ELSE.I HAVE BEEN WITH MY PARTNER FOR A LITTLE OVER TWO YEARS NOW AND I NOR SHE EVEN LOOK AT OTHER WOMEN.I DONT SEE THE LOGIC IN WHAT THE ENQUIRE CLAIMED ELLEN DID.TO ME LOVE IS FOREVER.I QUESTION THINGS AND I WANT ANSWERS.APPARENTLY THAT BOTHERS THOSE WHO WORSHIP ELLEN.SEE I DONT UNDERSTAND THE POINT IN THAT EITHER.PEOPLE ARE PEOPLE,FAMOUS OR NOT.I DONT PLAN ON LEAVING THIS CLUB.I HAVE THE RIGHT TO MY OPINION.THIS IS A FREE COUNTRY,I CAN DO OR SAY WHAT I WANT.ALL OF YOU SEEM TO THINK YOU CAN AND YOU DO.KEEP THAT IN MIND NEXT TIME YOU PUT ME DOWN BECAUSE I APEAK MY THOUGHTS.

MELISSA

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast