Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: ellen

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default none

i told you i wasnt leaving,at least not right now.i dont have a complex disorder.i dont have a disorder of any kind.i am a writer.if you read my profile,you would know that.i wouldnt be surprised if some of you read my stuff.i found this situation very amusing.people are so willing to attack those they dont know.i made one remark about ellen and the whole damn world fell apart.you all decided to hate me.to tear me apart piece by piece.i walked in as a different person.i was accused of being insane.tore down for calling this a club.dug in a hole never to crawl out of.i was surprised nobody called me demented.altho that wasnt far away.

i assume all of you are adults.they say children are cruel.well we all start out as kids.maybe some of us never get over it.i can put this in a story.change the names and alternate the purpose.i could get some place with that.i didnt expect behavior like this from anybody.i was making an observation.i was writing in capital letters.i had an opinion.i was brought down.the capital letters have a purpose.three years ago i was ran over,left for dead on the side of the road.i have seizures about three times a day.my brain is f.up.there are reasons for things.if only people would ask.or look into a person's profile.

melissa

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: none

Hi Melissa

Quote Originally Posted by iowa61
    three years ago i was ran over,left for dead on the side of the road.i have seizures about three times a day.my brain is f.up.there are reasons for things.if only people would ask.or look into a person's profile.
    Ohhh...Im sorry to hear about your incident. *hugs*
    I can definetly relate to the seizures issue. My mother has similar problems. I can imagine what you are going through.
    OK now, one of the reasons why I acted rude is that there were several ppl before who singnet up to this board and posted crap about Ellen for example photos of Ellen as a nazi etc. Guess I put you in the same categotry as them huh.
    Im Sorry. Really.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: none

Quote Originally Posted by iowa61
    i told you i wasnt leaving,at least not right now.i dont have a complex disorder.i dont have a disorder of any kind.i am a writer.if you read my profile,you would know that.i wouldnt be surprised if some of you read my stuff.i found this situation very amusing.people are so willing to attack those they dont know.i made one remark about ellen and the whole damn world fell apart.you all decided to hate me.to tear me apart piece by piece.i walked in as a different person.i was accused of being insane.tore down for calling this a club.dug in a hole never to crawl out of.i was surprised nobody called me demented.altho that wasnt far away.

i assume all of you are adults.they say children are cruel.well we all start out as kids.maybe some of us never get over it.i can put this in a story.change the names and alternate the purpose.i could get some place with that.i didnt expect behavior like this from anybody.i was making an observation.i was writing in capital letters.i had an opinion.i was brought down.the capital letters have a purpose.three years ago i was ran over,left for dead on the side of the road.i have seizures about three times a day.my brain is f.up.there are reasons for things.if only people would ask.or look into a person's profile. melissa
    Ahh, now I find it interesting that you assume we are all adults here. It is widely known that there are quite a number of 15 year olds here on the forum and a good many other teen ages represented. Not that it is an excuse, but it is a fact that should be considered. Just as the teens here are held accountable for their posts (and subsequent apologies) so are you. (Of course us more "mature" members are also held accountable--I just think we take a moment to think about things before posting and so therefore have less to apologize for in the long run)

Quote Originally Posted by mafamba
    People don't agree with each others opinions, but then in the end they agree to dissagree. It seems to me that you yourself have great difficulties accepting that. Seeing how defensive you get when people don't agree with you.
    You did ventilate some strong opinions though. And it's only logical you'd get some strong opinions back. That's why this is called a forum. A forum is a place where people discuss things.
    People aren't trying to put anybody down for their opinions, nor are they usually feeling better than anybody else in this forum.
    But people respond badly to aggressive posts. And I can't blame them. Posters who don't have anything else to say but negative things are not highly appreciated either.
    I can't agree more with mafamba. I believe that in this form of media ( internet forums), it puts us on the same level of play and we need to learn and grow from the experience. Respect for others goes a long way. I'm sure (hope??) you've noticed some of us handled this situation with you with respect and tried to help you. Just remember that as you wander through the forum and post your opinion. Enjoy the experience, it can be a positive and fulfilling one!

P.S. To throw out that you were ran over and left for dead and have siezures about three times a day is of no consequence as to how you represent yourself. I noticed now you've got some sympathy posts coming your way. I hope it makes you feel better.
    Diehard Ellen fan

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345