Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ellen

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default ellen

YOU GUYS SHOULD CHECK OUT THE ENQUIRE.ELLEN AND ALEX SPLIT UP.I HOPE ALEX JUST DESTROYS ELLEN.SHE DESERVES IT.WHAT ELLEN DID IS SO WRONG.IT STARTED AT THE AWARDS SHOW.ELLEN AND HER NEW LOVE WERE MAKING OUT IN THE PORCHE,STEAMING UP WINDOWS.NEVER GIVING A THOUGHT TO THEIR PARTNERS.HOW CARELESS,HOW THOUGHTLESS.THEN ELLEN TELLS ALEX THEIR RELATIONSHIP IS OVER.SHE CHEATED ON ALEX.I KNOW WHAT KIND OF PERSON DOES THAT.MAYBE ALEX WILL DO WORSE THEN ANNE HECHE.I CAN ONLY HOPE.ANNE DID SUCH A GREAT JOB.I'M A BIG FAN OF ANNE'S. ALWAYS HAVE BEEN.I NEVER DID LIKE ELLEN,BUT MY PARTNER DOES,WELL NOT ANY MORE.WE BOTH FEEL SHE HAS BROUGHT SHAME TO THE GAY/LESBIAN COMMUNITY.WE NO LONGER PUT OURSELVES IN HER CATAGORY.WE WONT BE SHAMED BY HER.

GIVE HER HELL ALEX..WE ARENT ALL ELLEN BACKERS.
    YOU GO GIRL..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

OMG I dont even know what to say Im so pissed off.....

Ellen-Fan
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

this hole story is making me laugh so hard! it seems like it was war!!! i want to tell the world alex/ellen's break up is not our buisness!

Ellen-Fan
    Zeist, in a far away country called....Holland..
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I think it's time for a ban again, vizitor!
    "Never let go what you believe in. Do never let people make you think you're something you're not

"Be Strong, Speak True, and Spread the Peace"-MLE

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: ellen

Quote Originally Posted by iowa61
    YOU GUYS SHOULD CHECK OUT THE ENQUIRE.ELLEN AND ALEX SPLIT UP.I HOPE ALEX JUST DESTROYS ELLEN.SHE DESERVES IT.WHAT ELLEN DID IS SO WRONG.IT STARTED AT THE AWARDS SHOW.ELLEN AND HER NEW LOVE WERE MAKING OUT IN THE PORCHE,STEAMING UP WINDOWS.NEVER GIVING A THOUGHT TO THEIR PARTNERS.HOW CARELESS,HOW THOUGHTLESS.THEN ELLEN TELLS ALEX THEIR RELATIONSHIP IS OVER.SHE CHEATED ON ALEX.I KNOW WHAT KIND OF PERSON DOES THAT.MAYBE ALEX WILL DO WORSE THEN ANNE HECHE.I CAN ONLY HOPE.ANNE DID SUCH A GREAT JOB.I'M A BIG FAN OF ANNE'S. ALWAYS HAVE BEEN.I NEVER DID LIKE ELLEN,BUT MY PARTNER DOES,WELL NOT ANY MORE.WE BOTH FEEL SHE HAS BROUGHT SHAME TO THE GAY/LESBIAN COMMUNITY.WE NO LONGER PUT OURSELVES IN HER CATAGORY.WE WONT BE SHAMED BY HER.
    WTF...?!!? 8O How can you be so sure about what happened at the awards? Just because the media claims that Ellen and Portia had something going on, it doesnīt have to be nesecerely true. I mean, we are not even sure if they are couple yet.
    How do you know that Ellen dumped Alex because of Portia? There could have been lot of other reasons for their brake up, weīll never know about(we have to respect that). Oh..and how do you know who broke up with whom?
    I donīt even think you are or ever were a true Ellen fan!
    For the case you didnīt know and probably you didnīt because you posted such CRAP, this site is a tribute to ELLEN, so why to hell do you come around here and bother us with it ??? Of course you have the right to say whatīs on your mind, but please do yourself and us a favor and tell it someone who might wanna hear it!!!
    Canīt believe U are a fan of Anne OMG I think Iīm having a heartattack.
    So, so... you think Ellen brought shame over the the G/L comunity?
    I think YOU did that right NOW!!! I feel sooo sorry for ppl like you and I am incradibly ashamed that you call yourself one of US. Alex will definetly do no harm to Ellen, how could such a wonderful person that she is, do it? NO WAY! Not even in you dreams HON!!! Remember that!!! Anyways I wish you Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year :x

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by laura123
    I think it's time for a ban again, vizitor!
    Same here VIZITOR, we donīt need to read such BS in here.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I dont think Alex would ever hurt Ellen or anyone else. Their both harmless people. No one is perfect so maybe she did cheat on Alex, who knows? I just hope their both happy and ELLENS NOT WITH PORTIA LoL!! But if that is what makes her happy it doesnt look like you care or have ever cared iowa61.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

yes, vizitor, i think a ban is in order here. thanks.

oh yeah, and by the way, iowa61, you're REALLY cool. ((much saracasm intended))

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

It seems strange to want to response to such nonsense, but I do for some reason.

First and foremost, The Enquirer article. Has anyone ever actually tried to have sex in a porsche?? I mean, I know Ellen is fit, and I imagine Portia is to, but gimme a break! You can barely breathe in a porsche let alone get up to naughty stuff.

Secondly, who cares? I mean, I know we all care for Alex and Ellen and that lots of ppl are sad that they have split up, and I and lots on here seem to be curious (ie nosy!) about what happened, but for god's sake they are fully-formed mature adult human beings trying to live their lives. Who are we to comment? I for one certainly don't think any of us have the right to go about casting stones about other ppl's lives.

Thirdly - Alex should destroy Ellen? Aw give me a break. Whatever has happened is a private matter between consenting adults. Probably if Ellen had run off with a girl guide troop, or advocated racism, or been violent, then maybe we would have the right to get positional about it, but so far as I know none of this has happened, so we should all just let them sort it out in their own way.

Fourthly, everyone has an opinion about what happened. Fine. We're all entitled to that. So iowa doesn't like Ellen. Fine. Maybe Ellen has made a mistake. So what? Everyone does stuff that they may regret. Maybe this is the best thing that ever happened to Ellen. Who knows? I don't actually know anyone involved in the whole thing. Maybe Portia is absolutely the best person for Ellen. Maybe it's something Ellen will live to regret. Who knows? Ellen is an intelligent woman of 46 and surely can sort this out for herself. I don't think she actually needs us to tell her what to do. Nor does Alex.

Fifthly, never, unless she heads off to the Penthouse Suite with a troop of Girl Scouts (see above) will Ellen bring shame to the gay and lesbian community. Seems silly to even have to say it, but there ya go.

Finally, surely iowa has to be banned. For typing in capitals. I mean, really, ever heard of the SHIFT key? Or fully formed sentences? Sheesh.
    If you can't be a shining example, be a horrible warning...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

OMG--trixibelle you hit the nail on the head there!! 8) I can't agree more with what you said...now if only the rest of this world would just come to their senses like you...
    Diehard Ellen fan

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast