Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I think my girlfriend is falling for someone else...

aww im glad you two worked it out!!... hope everything is going good then, good luck at ur job sneakaleaK!
    I will always love you....even if we can't be together...

I have done nothing wrong. Emily and I are just friends! We only talk on a friend level! You have no reason to get mad at her or I! She loves you and I have even said hi to you! I didn't think that I was doing anything wrong. When she asked me to come for July 4th it was never serious ! Hopefully you believe me! I am only interested in being friends. If you dont believe Emily then maybe you don't need to be in the relationship!
    This is highschool bull**** anyways! I'm definetelly not getting bent out of shape about this!
    HI Emily!

Crys
    ~One day I will be famous on broadway~
    Reach for every dream you ever wished for. ~Success is in the eye of the beholder~

Ok so i know this is a topic from a little bit ago.. but let me get this straight... standbyme - do you even live in the same state as them? or have u ever met emily and her g/f...?? im just confused.. also question completely off topic - your profile says you are in the army??? what part? and do you like it? cause i was thinking of joining it maybe after college - im not sure, but its something that i have always wanted to do..

no i have never met emily! we are just friends.. we just kid around.. and i have told michelle that! her girlfriend! i don't understand what she is getting so mad about! she's been there for quite a few conversations!
    i was in the army and tried to go back in but i am not going back in now. i loved it! you should try it! it's great but not for everyone! it can be hard and trying at times! it just depends on your level of how you can take someone screamin orders at you! it depends on how tough you are!
    wish you all the best!
    crys
    Reach for every dream you ever wished for. ~Success is in the eye of the beholder~

*hug*
    If you could only see the ways she loves me
    Maybe you could understand..

hug back to ya girl!
    crys
    thanx

Well I dunno.. if you have never met her and stuff and dont really plan to, then i guess theres nothing to worry bout, its just friendly convo.. but i an also see how she is protective of her g/f.. im like that too!... i get very protective, and worry all the time, lol..so just give her some credit and if she thinks ur talk too much, maybe for her sake, to prove to her ur not into emily, back off a little i guess, i dunno... just a thought!...
    And thanks for the tip about the army! Will take that into consideration.

i will definetelly take that into consideration! Thanx! I still can't believe that this made it to the forum! I respect Emily and Her girl michelle ! Hopefully everything works out! I meant no harm! I would never do anything to break anyone up! That's the last thing that I would ever do!
    But your welcome on the Army thing. If you have anymore questions.~~ Email me at huneybear2328@yahoo.com. I will gladly tell you anything that you want to know! All the best to you!
    Crys

i personally think that when ur in a relationship you don't get urself into situations that could cause distress for the other person, and she should do likewise. plus, you should end things that can be detrimental to the relationship because that's what commitment means: give and take. isn't giving up a few other relationships worth it when it makes the one your with even closer to you? friends are cool, but friends that cause any sign of shadyness should be avoided at all costs in order for things to work

Ellen-Fan

Quote Originally Posted by dancer15
    i personally think that when ur in a relationship you don't get urself into situations that could cause distress for the other person, and she should do likewise. plus, you should end things that can be detrimental to the relationship because that's what commitment means: give and take. isn't giving up a few other relationships worth it when it makes the one your with even closer to you? friends are cool, but friends that cause any sign of shadyness should be avoided at all costs in order for things to work

Anything that helps to promote the feeling of trust is worth it, IMO. You're right in that
    it is wrong to purposely continue something that causes a partner to be distressed/worried
    about the strength of the relationship. Of course (though I'm not talking of the people
    on here
    , I'm only speaking about people in general), if the suspicious partner is obsessively
    jealous to the point where there is no contact allowed w/ others, then all of this goes out the
    proverbial window.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123