Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PageSix article

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default PageSix article

I found this today on pagesix.com:

December 24, 2004 -- PORTIA de Rossi is removing all traces of the lesbian lover she ditched for Ellen DeGeneres.
    As we were the first to report a few weeks ago, de Rossi and DeGeneres jettisoned their respective longtime lady loves to move in together. When de Rossi was "engaged" to gal pal Francesca Gregorini, she had her lover's initials "FG" tattooed on her ring finger as a sign of devotion, and they planned to get "married," pals say.

Now de Rossi has made an appointment with a dermatologist to have the mark lasered off, a source close to the actress told PAGE SIX's Jared Paul Stern. If it can't be done, she'll try to have it covered up or altered a la Johnny Depp, who changed his "Winona Forever" tattoo to "Wino Forever" after his bust-up with Winona Ryder.

De Rossi has been "gushing about Ellen to anyone who will listen," we're told, while Gregorini is left hanging. De Rossi and Gregorini had planned to spend the holidays together in de Rossi's native Australia, but the blond bombshell will now be staying in L.A. to celebrate with DeGeneres.

Meanwhile, de Rossi, the sexy "Arrested Development" star, was disappointed at not being nominated for a Golden Globe. She was hoping her new high-profile romance might give her an added push with the publicity-hungry Hollywood Foreign Press Association, which dispenses the awards.

"She's devastated," we're told. De Rossi campaigned hard and thought the Golden Globe judges would salivate at the prospect of her and DeGeneres posing together on their red carpet.

And tabloid reports that de Rossi and DeGeneres are planning to have a baby are baloney, our sources insist. "Portia has said many times she does not want to have a baby," we're told. "She's only interested in her career right now and doesn't really even want kids in the long run. Francesca wanted a baby badly, and that was a huge issue for them."

Another tabloid tale that Gregorini plans to sue de Rossi for "galimony" also appears to be nonsense. Gregorini, daughter of Bond girl Barbara Bach and stepdaughter of Ringo Starr, has plenty of her own dough, we're told. There will be an issue over their lavish house in Los Feliz, however, which Gregorini and de Rossi bought together.

De Rossi's rep could not be reached for comment, while DeGeneres' rep declined to discuss her client's personal life.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Ellen

According to UK enquirer, Alex is also talking to lawyers about galimoney.... because she gave up her career to be Ellen's full time girlfriend.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Damn! And I'd give up my career to be Ellen's girlfriend FOR FREE!!
    If you can't be a shining example, be a horrible warning...

Ellen-Fan
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I still say its all made up by the tabloids. I don't believe a word of it, whether its true or not.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i found this picture of portia's tattoo

http://www.vanishingtattoo.com/tattoo/celeb-rossi.htm

that would be pretty painful to remove

Florida...Where it never seems to have a winter...
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Man, I can't see the pctures on the website. Can somebody post them for me? Thanx.
    I Live and Die For Hip Hop,
    This is Hip Hop For Today,
    I Give Props to Hip Hop so Hip Hop Poray Ho...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

OK here you got the pics

Florida...Where it never seems to have a winter...
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Ok. Thanx muicfreak. That is gonna hurt getting it lasered off. Thats why I'm never getting a tattoo...maybe!
    I Live and Die For Hip Hop,
    This is Hip Hop For Today,
    I Give Props to Hip Hop so Hip Hop Poray Ho...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

You are welcome

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: PageSix article

Quote Originally Posted by Monst83
    Meanwhile, de Rossi, the sexy "Arrested Development" star, was disappointed at not being nominated for a Golden Globe. She was hoping her new high-profile romance might give her an added push with the publicity-hungry Hollywood Foreign Press Association, which dispenses the awards.

"She's devastated," we're told. De Rossi campaigned hard and thought the Golden Globe judges would salivate at the prospect of her and DeGeneres posing together on their red carpet.
    True or false that really p's me off! HOw can someone go that low!?
    GoGgY-The Queen of England

Hey Alex!

http://www.livejournal.com/users/goggy_lynn/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast