Thread: Heart broken

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Heart broken

[color=blue]If everything is true with Ellen and Alex's break up.......I can kinda of relate.........I wasn't with my lover that long, but long enough for me to know that she is the one for me................We just broke up, and I'm so heart broken.......................can anyone give me any advice on how to get her back.......Everyone else I turn too says it's the age...I don't think that has a thing to do with it...............ooohh I love her so much! :cry[/color]:

Ellen-Fan
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

im sorry we have no idea of your life,your story... so ask those advice to close one, maybe they could help more then us

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Dear Heart Broken

Break-up are never easy to deal with. Some take weeks, months, or even years to get over. Others stay with you forever. Sorry, this might not be of much help to you right now. For me to be able to help I need to know a little more ...

How long were you two together? What happened? Why did you break-up? The age thing?

No matter what, happiness is out there for you. Give it time.
    Mojosixx

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I know that none of yall know me, but i figured someone could give me alittle advice to help me deal with this..
    Well, we were together a year....I really don't know what happened, but i hear that she involved with a man that she works with now and had been for a couple of weeks... :cry: the age thing, I'm 20 she is 33.... :?:

I guess I was the stupid one, on this one.....I dunno how I could have even fallin for someone like her I mean she is 13 yr older than me, and she also has a daughter...dunno guess that was stupidity.. :cry:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Heartbreak

Not knowing anything about you, I can only advise you to close the door and move on through another one. I know it hurts at the moment, but that will eventually go when you meet someone else.

There is a verse I read after my breakup, I would like to share it with you:-

Always take everything for the day,
    and don't look back.
    No point in looking back,
    because it is gone.
    The door has closed.
    You have a door now
    that is on the swing.
    It's creaking a bit, but one day .........

Believe it or not that helped me through my breakup.

Live for the day and don't look back.

All the best

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

@ ellenstar thanks for the poem, makes me feel alittle bit better...
    I have choosing to start walking, but it's so hard....so much we went thro, to be together.......we fought to be together---it was her's and my first same sex relationship, that was actually out in the open....after all that we went thro....don't look like she would be able to just throw it down the drain...but she did.. :cry:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Heartbreak

Just hold on there and get on with your life - OK.

Would just like to add was with my partner for sixteen years.....!! So don't worry, you will get over it.

Get out and meet other people.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

yeah i know i will get over it. I'm still young...I'm pretty sure i will find someone else that is alot more sexier and who will apperciate my love for them, more than she did.. 8) [/b]

Ellen-Fan
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I'm so sorry that this has happened to you, especially being your first time in a relationship. That's terrible. Have faith that not everyone is this fickle & that you will find the partner meant for you. Just take your time & try to know who it is that you are dealing w/ so that she may be all that you hoped for & dreamed of.

I wish you all the best!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

ops: I KNOW, THANKS U GUYS