Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alex and Ellen split up???

Ellen-Fan
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I've heard so many "shocking" rumours (different parties) since coming onto the Internet in the mid-90's that I've taken to researching celeb info of interest that is seen on non-news sites.

Nowadays, unless I see the tale on no less than 3 reputable news sites, it just ain't happening. :wink:

Ellen-Fan
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I've heard so many "shocking" rumours (different parties) since coming onto the Internet in the mid-90's that I've taken to researching celeb info of interest that is seen on non-news sites.

Nowadays, unless I see the tale on no less than 3 reputable news sites, it just ain't happening. :wink: Sorry to hear that someone was winding you up!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default hmm......

I saw the article on melissa etheridge's board
    ; somebody had a link on it.
    if that is the one peole are talking about,
    that article is OLD..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I read the Planeout posting about this split up. Unfortunately they didnīt put a date on it, but it is certainly an old article because it mentions about Anne going out with the cameraman...well, they have a kid now, so it is an old article. At the time of the article Ellen had broken up with Alex, but they made up, obviously.

Ellen & Alex are very much together. Someone said Alex was at a recent taping of her show which will be aired on Friday although viewers at home will probably not see her as she was not in the audience.
    It can be very distressing when gossips spread like wildfire so we have to be so careful not to be instrumental in this.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Does anyone know where I can find the larry king transcript of ellen's appearance? I do not have cable so therefore I am unable to watch larry king. But, he does do wonderful interviews.
    L.S.

Ellen-Fan
    Zeist, in a far away country called....Holland..
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Are you looking for the transcript of Ellen's appearance on the 12th of Semtember?? In that case I have the link for you: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP...12/lkl.00.html

Go here for the interview of the 7th of September: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP...07/lkl.01.html

enjoy reading them!!
    "Never let go what you believe in. Do never let people make you think you're something you're not

"Be Strong, Speak True, and Spread the Peace"-MLE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12