Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ellen banner in NY !!

Ellen-Fan
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by curbside
    Quote Originally Posted by mom_of_12
    "Vote or die"??? Does anyone know who she was supporting? That is a curious shirt...
    I think it was just a general campaign to get young kids to vote- A lot of celebrities had photo's taken wearing that same shirt. I do think its a little extreme though! I mean its good that young kids are getting riled up to vote but still!
    Ah! I've (unfortuantely) been out of the loop so long that I had no idea as to what celebs have been up to. For all I knew, if was an individualized shirt. Thanks for clearing that one up! 8)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

They just had a bit on the news about the celebrities wearing the vote t-shirts. It was said that candidates in the future will try to distance themselves a little from celebrity endorsements.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Heres where you can bid for one of those posters . . . http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...850946387&rd=1

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

The 'Vote or Die' was Sean (P. Diddy) Combs' and part of MTV's 20 million loud campaign. They tapped MANY celebrities saying why young people (or just everyone really) should vote.

Quote Originally Posted by judo56
    They just had a bit on the news about the celebrities wearing the vote t-shirts. It was said that candidates in the future will try to distance themselves a little from celebrity endorsements.
    The Vote or Die campaign was a non-partisan campaign. It was just trying to get the younger voters out there. I think I read or heard that they didn't make their 20 million goal though. I wonder if anything would have been different if they had gotten 20 million (or more) new voters to vote.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I would love to have one. She's such an awesome person. My mom would smash my head if I got one though. She's so homophobic. I love Ellen, I love everything about her, I have nothing against her. And I want someone to be my friend and get me a poster =3 hehe.

Nice meeting you all.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by gubblebumm
    You all keep saying it looks so good and you'd love to have it and I still can't see it!!! :cry: pleeease put the link or something :?: Thanks
    I can't see it either.....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123