Thread: American History X

Ellen-Fan
    Zeist, in a far away country called....Holland..
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default American History X

I walked through the school with two friends today. We were all dressed in black. We walked near these three girls and a few seconds after we passed them, they whispered 'they look like three witches on a row' but just loud enough so we could hear it. So my friend responded 'they look like three cows on a row'. Haha..we had fun!!
    After that we went to my friend's house. We watched a part of American History X. Wow, this movie is so friggin' impressing!! I really can't wait to see the other half!! Did anybody else see this movie and what do you think about it??

Gtg now...homework is waiting!!
    "Never let go what you believe in. Do never let people make you think you're something you're not

"Be Strong, Speak True, and Spread the Peace"-MLE

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i've seen that movie some years ago ... and it's a great one.
    i like the way the story is told and the story itself of cause. sometimes it seems as if derek's changing concerning his political attitude is shown a bit too easy ... but anyway ... i like that movie ... and its end ... it's a movie you have to think about and could learn from ... thats great

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I saw that movie and all I can say is that movie is REALLY sad. I never cried so hard in my life.. LoL.. its a great movie