Thread: hey ellen fans

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default hey ellen fans

hey,

I am new user and I am not to keen on the posting thing. But i will try. But the one thing that i think we all have in common is that we LOVE ellen Degnerse...am i right? But i am curious. what makes you all love her so much?

i admire and love her because she is so strong and will full woman. i hope to become like her or meet someone like her in my life time. Someone to be with who is like her.

See i live in alaska. So I have never seen her in person, only on the tv. My parents do'not allow me to watch any of her show, or stand-ups. I do when I can, but its not nearly as much as i wish i could.

i live with a triplet of homophobics, that is why they don't allow it. My older brother is one of those too.

Ellen rocks, and is the best role-model for woman, next to Mellissa Ethenridge.

( sorry if i misspell melissa's last name, im bad at that)

Jackie

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: hey ellen fans

First let me say... Welcome!

But i am curious. what makes you all love her so much?
    I love Ellen because she's loving, kind, real, and makes me laugh.

See i live in alaska. So I have never seen her in person, only on the tv. My parents do'not allow me to watch any of her show, or stand-ups. I do when I can, but its not nearly as much as i wish i could.

i live with a triplet of homophobics, that is why they don't allow it. My older brother is one of those too.
    8O :? OMG! That's so lame and stupid! You can watch whatever the hell you want! Ellen is all clean fun! Those people you live with need to wake up and stop acting so immature. Come on!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I think if people just watch the show once, they will realize it's not going to do lifetime damage to those watching it. You can't help but like Ellen!

Ellen-Fan
    Zeist, in a far away country called....Holland..
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hi welcome to the board and have fun around here!!
    What I like about Ellen is that she's so funny! I found out about her when I was questioning my sexuality and she was (and still is) quite a support to me.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowed_angel

you did mispell it, it's Etheridge, so without the n. But what the heck, who cares..:P
    "Never let go what you believe in. Do never let people make you think you're something you're not

"Be Strong, Speak True, and Spread the Peace"-MLE

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default hey all

thanks for replying.

I know that what the people i live with may seem "dumb", it is. but you have to know, the town we live in is about 170 people maybe less. And there has never been any people other than straight one. Except for here recently, there is a man here who changed his sex ot become a woman. That made them....uncomfortable. And a few summers ago there were these lesbien girls here, I liked them, they became my friends, and people we all talking crap about them. See, here is the small town syndrome.
    When they find out that i am gay, they will freak out.
    But enough of that, ellen is clean fun. i love her show. She rocks as all hell!!
    I think that Melissa etheridge, is the best artist ever. She has an amazing voice, she plays guitar. She is beautiful. Melissa is an amazing woman.
    Ellen and her are my role models.
    I began to watch ellen and listening to Melissa when I was about 11. then all i watched of ellen was her stand up comedy stuff on HBO. Also, her movie with Sharon Stone. Then i was discovering my sexuality. I was wondering why i felt certain ways toward my friends ( who were girls). After i watched ellen, i began to think about being gay.

She really helped me, whether she knows it or not.

jackie :P

Ellen-Fan
    In the words of Robin Williams: "the whitest f***ing state in the union"...It's true.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Ya, I know how that is. Here in Utah, everyone is so judgemental and I have to put up with people like that every single day. Especially in school. I'm sure you'll realize what a relief this site is to be able to talk to open-minded people for once. It sure has helped me.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I love how stong Ellen is and how much perserverance she has. She makes people happy (and gets paid for it). Anyone how has those qualities is a winner with me.
    Ellen is doing her own thing and living HER life. We should, as supportive fans, SUPPORT her.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Why I Love Ellen

She is the complete package of who I hope to be. She is smart, strong, and true. She does not hide her feelings or act like something she is not. I admire the heck out of her for being a fun loving, compassionate, and generous person.

mojosixx
    Mojosixx

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: hey ellen fans

Quote Originally Posted by shadowed_angel
    hey,

I am new user and I am not to keen on the posting thing. But i will try. But the one thing that i think we all have in common is that we LOVE ellen Degnerse...am i right? But i am curious. what makes you all love her so much?

i admire and love her because she is so strong and will full woman. i hope to become like her or meet someone like her in my life time. Someone to be with who is like her.

Jackie
    hi there
    i admired Ellen because she is funny,smart and clever not to mention she has the most beutifull blue eyes i ever seen 8) .
    sorry to hear about your homophobic relatives, i also have that whit my cousins :roll: , this place is a good place to talk. :P
    (also big fan of Melissa Etheridge )
    Ill should call you squishy and you should be mine and you should be my squishy...