Thread: hey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default hey

Recently I have been getting involved with some "gay right" organizations. Asking questions and such. I am amazed at how much things are against gays. Damn...... 8O

I am big fan of Melissa Etheridge too. I have been listening to her cd " skin" for the past few weeks. I love it. I am trying to get her new cd " lucky" But since i live in Alaska it is hard to get newer cd's and things. :cry:

Also, on the internet, i have been watching bits and peices of the Ellen Degenerse show. Because my mother put a block on the channel her show comes on it pisses me off...arg....er........But last night ( while she was asleep, :lol: ) I watched the movie, if these walls could talk 2. With Ellen and Sharon stone. I love that movie. I laughed, cried all at once. They really are a good on screen couple. Yeah, i agree ellen does have ever so beautiful blue eyes. They are amazing.

Does anyone kow much about her alex? I know she is an actress, but I do not think ive seen any of her moives. um;....... gotta go

talk to y'all lata

jackie

Ellen-Fan
    Zeist, in a far away country called....Holland..
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I don't know much about Alexandra either, so I surfed around the world wide web and I found this info:

Actress - filmography

Standing on Fishes (1999)
    Blackout Effect (1998) (TV) .... Catherine Parmel
    Rich Man's Wife, The (1996) .... Party Guest
    "L.A. Firefighters" (1996) TV Series .... Firefighter Kay Rizzo
    ... aka "Fire Company 132" (1996)
    Max Is Missing (1995) (TV) .... Rebecca
    OP Center (1995) (TV) .... C-5 Tech #1
    ... aka Tom Clancy's 'OP Center' (1995) (TV)
    Hard Truth, The (1994) .... TII receptionist
    Sleep with Me (1994) .... Brunette Actress

Filmography as: Actress, Notable TV Guest Appearances

Notable TV Guest Appearances

"Nash Bridges" playing "Special Agent Victoria Trachsel" in episode: "Skin Trade" (episode # 5.12) 7 January 2000
    "Seven Days" playing "First Lt. Sally Bensen" in episode: "Daddy's Girl" (episode # 1.15) 3 March 1999
    "Any Day Now" playing "Rhonda" in episode: "It's Who You Sleep With" (episode # 1.11) 3 November 1998
    "Prey" playing "Attwood's Boss" in episode: "Deliverance: Part 1" (episode # 1.13) 9 July 1998
    "Prey" playing "Attwood's Boss" in episode: "Collaboration" (episode # 1.9) 11 June 1998
    "Prey" playing "Attwood's Boss" in episode: "Transformations" (episode # 1.7) 12 March 1998
    "Prey" playing "Attwood's Boss" in episode: "Revelations" (episode # 1.5) 19 February 1998
    "Night Man" in episode: "Chrome II" (episode # 1.17) 16 February 1998
    "Prey" playing "Attwood's Boss" in episode: "Origins" (episode # 1.4) 5 February 1998
    "Prey" playing "Attwood's Boss" in episode: "Pursuit" (episode # 1.3) 29 January 1998
    "Prey" playing "Attwood's Boss" in episode: "Discovery" (episode # 1.2) 22 January 1998
    "Night Man" in episode: "Chrome" (episode # 1.7) 3 November 1997
    "Silk Stalkings" playing "Julie" in episode: "Sudden Death" (episode # 5.14) 7 January 1996
    "Melrose Place" playing "Dr. Reshay" in episode: "Blind Ambition" (episode # 4.3) 20 September 1995
    "Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman" playing "Remy" in episode: "Fly Hard" (episode # 1.19) 27 March 1994

Birth Name: Alexandra Mary Hedison

Daughter of actor David Hedison and Briget Hedison; sister of Serena Rose Hedison.

Alex is a photographer as well, on her website you can see some of her works.

Hope this is what you're looking for!
    "Never let go what you believe in. Do never let people make you think you're something you're not

"Be Strong, Speak True, and Spread the Peace"-MLE

Ellen-Fan
    Zeist, in a far away country called....Holland..
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: hey

Quote Originally Posted by shadowed_angel
    I am big fan of Melissa Etheridge too. I have been listening to her cd " skin" for the past few weeks. I love it. I am trying to get her new cd " lucky" But since i live in Alaska it is hard to get newer cd's and things. :cry:
    "Lucky should be in stores anywhere. In my town it's also quite hard to get cd's of artist who aren't that famous in here, but I could find a couple of Melissa's albums so it should be available I'd think. Otherwise you can always find it somewhere on the internet. "Lucky" is a great album, I hope you'll find it quick cuz it's such a great album!!
    "Never let go what you believe in. Do never let people make you think you're something you're not

"Be Strong, Speak True, and Spread the Peace"-MLE

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default hey,

See it is about 76 miles from the nearest CD store. But I am gonna order it form online. I think im gonna get the rest of M.E albums too. I have her book, "The truth is..." on back order until December.

talk ot you later~~~

Jackie