Thread: hi

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default hi

hey,

i have been watching ellen movies, finding nemo, ed tv, and if these walls could talk 2. Man they rocked. Then my mom came into my room and bitched me out. then slapped me ( which really hurt, but was not a shock to me). and then told me to put those movies in the trach, but they were rented so i could not. Arg... I have this one friend in the netherlands, she is amazing. And we talk all the time. I think she is a ellen fan too. I know she likes sex and the city and charlize theron in monster.

I dunno why i said that, but oh well. um yeppers...

ok if you had to rate ellen's performance in If these walls could talk 2, on a scal one to ten based on the chemistry between her and sharon stone?

I would give her a 10, because he and sharon seemed to have this connection, that reached through the camera and related to the audience. Make sence?

:twisted: :P

Ellen-Fan
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Oh, SA, I'm so sorry for what happened to you.

Did she @ least explain why she took such a horribly harsh approach to this? Does she have a phobia about homosexuality, or is this typical behaviour from her when she finds you interested in something that she is not? No matter how good of a woman she may be, I'm simply shocked beyond words @ this reported outburst.

And, yeah, those two seemed good together in the film...very convincing. :-)

Ellen-Fan
    Zeist, in a far away country called....Holland..
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hi angel, it's a pity that happened to you! My question is also does she simply act like this because she don't like it or is she homophobic?? Maybe it'll help if you talk to her about it. Good luck!!

And Ellen deserves a 100 I think!!
    "Never let go what you believe in. Do never let people make you think you're something you're not

"Be Strong, Speak True, and Spread the Peace"-MLE

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hey i think your mom overreacted because the gay scenario hit too close to home. maybe the thought of you being gay is just to overwelming right now. whether you are gay or not. just give her time. she does like those gay movies she just doesn't see it in her life just yet. does this make sense.
    Where did your Christ come from? From God and a Woman! Man had nothing to do with him!"
    (Sojourner Truth)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Angel,

You are right about the chemistry btw Ellen and Sharon. I watched that movie and I thought they were really into it. So I rank it as a 10.

Now, about your mom, just know one thing....work on your independence. Once you can be really "free" just come out and go on with your life.
    If you are under your mom rooth, just be careful with what you do. I donīt know your age, but that is my strategy to you.
    Play it smart.
    Be careful. And enjoy!