Thread: Amy Poehler

Ellen-Fan
    In the words of Robin Williams: "the whitest f***ing state in the union"...It's true.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Amy Poehler

I'm really bummed out because i missed the show today and Amy Poehler is one of my favorite people ever. Can anyone tell me what I missed? Please and thank you.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Amy Poehler

It wasnt that great of a show I of course loved the beginning and was on the phone with my sick dad part of it. But they seemed to click really well and started talking about things that the audience and viewers didnt know about and they didnt even realize it, so that part was kinda not so good but she looked really cute in her outfit and Amy made her laugh alot. Her monologue was good too. AT the end it was Tony's birthday and she announced it and they cut to Tony and he looked sooo surprised he started getting choked up and wiping tears away. He gave Ellen a hug, he was really touched that they made him a cake and stuff it was really cute. [/quote]

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Amy Poehler

It wasnt that great of a show I of course loved the beginning and was on the phone with my sick dad part of it. But they seemed to click really well and started talking about things that the audience and viewers didnt know about and they didnt even realize it, so that part was kinda not so good but she looked really cute in her outfit and Amy made her laugh alot. Her monologue was good too. AT the end it was Tony's birthday and she announced it and they cut to Tony and he looked sooo surprised he started getting choked up and wiping tears away. He gave Ellen a hug, he was really touched that they made him a cake and stuff it was really cute. [/quote]

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Yesterdays show

I thought the show was good, and I really liked when Ellen got on the piano and sang to the guy who wrote her the song called "Ellen" she did great! The part with Kevin Kline was a little slow though.And the "One more thing" was sweet as well and took Tony by surprise.
    "Procrastinate now... Don't Put it off"
    -Ellen DeGeneres "Here and Now" tour 2003

Ellen-Fan
    In the words of Robin Williams: "the whitest f***ing state in the union"...It's true.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Thanks guys. That's so sweet of her to surprise Tony like that. Too bad i missed it. Hopefully there will be pics next week on her website.