Thread: Children

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Children

I live in Oklahoma where it is much easier than anyone can imagine for someone else to get temporary guardianship of a child. My daughter's paternal grandmother did just that 2 months ago with no proof of any allegation she had against me. My attorney quit on me at the last court date otherwise I would have had her back. The judge is only listening to their side and not mine. If anyone can help me out I am in dire need of either another attorney that will work for free or $1000 to retain another. My daughter is only 6 years old and just wants to come home. I have 2 other children that are doing just fine. I love my children and just want them to be happy and have a Christian life. At the moment my daughter is in a non-Christian home with people that think it is weird that she wants to go to church. Anything that any one does will be blessed by God. I am just being punished by them even though I have let her see her paternal family any time they wished. They are now telling her lies about me and not letting me see or talk to her when I want. Please someone HELP! thanks Kanisa

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I am so sorry that that happened to you!
    And I am sorry that there is nothing that I can do! I just wanted to come on here and let you know that I too am Christian and will keep you and your children in my prayers! I hope that everything works out for you the best they can!

:!:
    ***Jenn***

Ellen-Fan
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Children

The whole thing sounds a bit unusual. Still, since you cannot afford good legal help, why don't you apply for a free public defender?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

that is terrible.... so sorry ur going thru this.. i hope things work out for u.
    good luck to u.
    Robbi

(BIGGEST ELLEN FAN)!