Thread: ellen show tickets

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default ellen show tickets

if i have tickets to see ellen this month...what are the chance that i won't get in...does anyone know...afraid to spend a thousand dollars on a trip and get there and not get in...i am in florida..
    :roll:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

From what I understand you have a solid chance getting in. Has the show contacted you yet to confirm your tickets? When they do--tell them you are located in Florida and they will make sure that since you are flying the distance to see her that you will get in. They did the same for me--I live in Florida also. The people at TEDS are really super nice and accomodating.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default florida

:lol: thanks...i will call them today...where did you stay...los angeles or burbank..should i rent a car...appreciate this no one to talk to about it..0

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Either place to rent a car works. I did it through LA. Not a problem---anytime I can help out!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Ellen Tickets

I was just in LA in Nov to see Ellen. I was told by Tim (who you will meet as he runs everything once you get there) that the earliest he has seen people line up is 9am. I wasn't taking a chance as I was flying in from Canada. I went at 10am. I was the 30th in line and they only let 200 in to the show. All the rest go in the riff raff room and it goes in order of the line. You do not necessarily get to be in the actual audience even if you have traveled to get there.

Anyway I was glad I went when I did because Ellen stopped and said good morning to us as she drove into the lot at about 11am.

We were not supposed to get into the lot until 3pm but were let in early as they had Access Hollywood there doing a special with some American Idol people and we were the audience there as well.

Definitely one of the best times I have had.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

all right now i don't get this!! according to everybody's stories you were all able to get tickets to the show, even Canadians!! I'm Canadian and never got tickets or even a reply (well except the usual "we have recieved your request blablabla") :cry:
    My Grandmother started walking 5 miles a day when she turned 60.
    She is 97 now and we don't know where the hell she is.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Do I stand a chance?

Woo-hoo! Yay. I'm now an official member--I feel so "belonging" whatever that means! So hey everybody I'm the new kid on this block, just want to say "Holla!"
    My attention was caught by this topic about getting tickets. Only in my imagination do I ever see myself being an audience member on TEDS, you see, I live in Canada and it basically seems like such a far away dream for me to be on her show. I would practically do anything to get tickets, and like Haokan, the closest thing I have gotten to tickets was that e mail which says "we will inform you about tickets...there's no need to e mail us again.." blah...
    Have any of you wanted something so much--like you dream about it and whenever you have spare time to imagine things that make you happy, you think of that particular thing? Kind of like your life is consumed by this dream, by this hope, by this goal that only seems to exist in your mind?? I'm sure you all have--and this is how I feel about being on the show. If anyone can help me would you please let me know. Is there hope go see TEDS in L.A. for a small town girl from Canada? I feel so hopeless sometimes, like I'll never get to go (because I don't know where to even begin) and it's such a big dream that I have which seems like an eternity away. Do I stand a chance?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Wow I didnt realize how many Canadians there were on this forum.
    GoGgY-The Queen of England

Hey Alex!

http://www.livejournal.com/users/goggy_lynn/

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Patience

Good Morning

I applied for tickets last May and just got the call in Sept to see a show in Nov so it does take awhile. I could not believe when the receptionist called me and said Tim from the Ellen Degeneres Show is on the phone. I was so bloody excited I could have cried.