Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ellen took of the ring... teds... Dec 14 2005

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i couldn't see the show... anyone has a picture of ellen without the ring? it's soooo sad, i can't believe it..
    My Grandmother started walking 5 miles a day when she turned 60.
    She is 97 now and we don't know where the hell she is.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by haokan
    i couldn't see the show... anyone has a picture of ellen without the ring? it's soooo sad, i can't believe it..
    i'm sure that later in the day... (depending on what time zone you live in) you can go to www.ellendegeneres.com and click on galleries and video gallery and click on daily monologue then click on tuesdays monologue... i live in san diego, ca and the show airs at 3pm (it's 2pm now) and the clips usually on her site around 7 or 8pm my time... hope that works for you...if not i'm sure someone will post a picture sooner or later...

Ellen-Fan
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: tuesday's show

Quote Originally Posted by mariposa
    ya, I know we don't know Ellen personally, but I feel like this weird empty feeling in the pit of my stomach when I saw that she wasn't wearing her ring. I just can't believe its true.
    i hear ya. she finally had everything in her life going her way, and now this....it feels like something in our lives took a turn as well! haha. it just seems so odd to not think of her with Alex. blah. this is no fun. perhaps it was for the best though...who knows but them.....
    "sorry baby...i don't know what i'm doing..."

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by cheesedoodle
    i'm sure that later in the day... (depending on what time zone you live in) you can go to www.ellendegeneres.com and click on galleries and video gallery and click on daily monologue then click on tuesdays monologue... i live in san diego, ca and the show airs at 3pm (it's 2pm now) and the clips usually on her site around 7 or 8pm my time... hope that works for you...if not i'm sure someone will post a picture sooner or later...
    thanks, very good idea
    My Grandmother started walking 5 miles a day when she turned 60.
    She is 97 now and we don't know where the hell she is.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Omg I am so glad that I am not the only one that is so sadden by this news....Now I don't feel so odd you know it is weird to feel this emptyness and not even know this person personally. I too hope they are on a break.
    L.S.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

ok so i'm watching the show right now... soooo weird to see her without the ring!!! it's just not ellen... did you notice how long the audience was applauding? it seems like they were very supportive yesterday towards ellen and everything thats going on... maybe its just me and the fact that i know whats going on, but yes ellen was still funny and didnt miss a beat, but she just wasn't "as fun" i guess you could say... soo sad

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i no she looks so weired
    Ariell

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I just watched the show myself and it was weird not to see her ring.....I did notice the long audience applaud but what about the songs she asked stevie to sing........could be reading to much into them though. And I did nottice that the camera didn't focus all that much on her today also. Could just be me though.
    l.s.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

todays monologue is up on ellendenegeres.com....fyi

Ellen-Fan
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by cheesedoodle
    todays monologue is up on ellendenegeres.com....fyi
    ugh...first time seeing the ringless finger....that's painful. she looks naked without it.... :idea: wait, that could be a good---...oh never mind........:wink: ......... (my weak attempt to mix a little comic relief in this whole ordeal)
    thats just so odd to see though. maybe it's just the video online, or maybe i'm just looking for little things to nit pick at...but she kinda looks a little washed out in the face. doesn't seem to have her normal color. hmmmmm
    "sorry baby...i don't know what i'm doing..."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast