Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ellen took of the ring... teds... Dec 14 2005

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I came home for lunch today just to see if the ring was on the finger and my hopes were up when I still saw the picture, but shortly after it felt like someone had dropped a bucket of cold water on my head...Like someone said before it feels like am going thru the brakeup.Has anyone heard anything about Alex and how she is doing? I wonder who she has around her to help her thru this.
    Belacb

Her family, and probably Kathy Najimy, they seemed close, from the footage I saw. I just watched tuesday's monologue, and no ring :cry:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

yeah i was gonna say kathy najimy

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i was watching some of the monologues from last week, and when ellen says something funny that the audience has a good response to, she will do that kinda raspy cough laugh (i love that laugh btw) and today when the audience responded well to the jokes shed smile but not really laugh... i'm thinking that shes really sad... i wonder if alex left her... especially cause of all the comments made in the dateline interview where she stated that alex is the love of her life... it doesnt go away that fast....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

My thought exactly! She has not had that 'cough laugh' in a whole week....just a smile...similar to the pictures at the VH1...this must be so tough for her. And like I mentioned elsewhere, her reference to 'enjoy your misery' on the wednesday monologue...she didn't even smile after she said that...she was just solemn about it...I think she's hurting and definitely not head over heels in some new love.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Didn't she say something in today's monologue about how good it makes her feel to come on the show and know that ppl still care about her and that she appreciates it more than they know? That seems to me like she is pretty heartbroken. Poor Ellen.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123