Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ellen took of the ring... teds... Dec 14 2005

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Ellen took of the ring... teds... Dec 14 2005

BAD NEWS. ellen was not wearing the ring. sooo sad. now its all i can think about. on a lighter note stevie wonder was so cool. huh?
    Where did your Christ come from? From God and a Woman! Man had nothing to do with him!"
    (Sojourner Truth)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i know....for the first 10mins of the show all i looked at was her hands!!! i just hope that if iti s all true that it is not madea big media deal for both ellen and alex's stake.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hi there!

I am new. Just wanted to say hello, I love Ellen, and am looking for an answer!
    What was that Stevie Wonder song that she was dancing to, today during the first part, before Stevie came out?

It was a great song and I want to get it. She was so fun dancing to it!! She cracks me up!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by emmers
    i know....for the first 10mins of the show all i looked at was her hands!!! i just hope that if iti s all true that it is not madea big media deal for both ellen and alex's stake.
    Me too! Now we just have to wait and see if the story between her and Portia is true... :cry:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

did you notice a difference in ellen at all? was she not as happy or perky as she usually is?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i did notice that ellen seemed odd. at the beginning she kept moving her hands all around (more than usual) and she even kept her left hand behind her back, maybe its just me. she seemed to rush through and not relax and enjoy like usual.
    Where did your Christ come from? From God and a Woman! Man had nothing to do with him!"
    (Sojourner Truth)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Oh man this is so sad... I wish none of this was true!

Ellen-Fan
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: tuesday's show

Quote Originally Posted by baby5805
    BAD NEWS. ellen was not wearing the ring. sooo sad. now its all i can think about. on a lighter note stevie wonder was so cool. huh?
    ya, I know we don't know Ellen personally, but I feel like this weird empty feeling in the pit of my stomach when I saw that she wasn't wearing her ring. I just can't believe its true.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

yeah i got sick to my stomach. its just so sad to think they were so in love that it showed on them.
    (Sojourner Truth)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

baby5805
    i did notice that ellen seemed odd. at the beginning she kept moving her hands all around (more than usual) and she even kept her left hand behind her back, maybe its just me. she seemed to rush through and not relax and enjoy like usual.

I noticed the same thing that she kept moving her hands everywhere like she was hiding them or something. She kept holding her left hand and then put it behind her back like she wasnt sure if she wanted to show it. I was sitting on the edge of my seat trying to get a glimpse of it to see if it was there or not. When I finally saw it I about cried! Personally I thought she seemed happier in her dancing but I wasnt paying attention to her monologue cuz I was calling everyone telling them that her ring really wasnt there!

mariposa
    ya, I know we don't know Ellen personally, but I feel like this weird empty feeling in the pit of my stomach when I saw that she wasn't wearing her ring. I just can't believe its true.

I feel the exact same way about it, like Ellens not Ellen without that ring and knowing that shes not with Alex anymore. Maybe this whole Portia thing is not true(hopefully) and they are just taking some time off. Im really hoping thats all it is and that she did not leave her for some younger woman.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast