Thread: Breakup with Alex

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Breakup with Alex

i'm sure ellen has heard about this stuff with portia (this is me assuming its not true) but remember when allison janney (sp?) was on her show a few weeks ago and they were talking about when they first met how they were dancing at a party and had a really good time... well allison went on to say that the cover of some tabloids said that she (allison) and ellen were a new "thing" ellen said she hadn't heard that... soooo.....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

yeah i remember that. if i was ellen i would stay away from all media for a while. she knows how it is.....
    Where did your Christ come from? From God and a Woman! Man had nothing to do with him!"
    (Sojourner Truth)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re:Hmmm

I was just telling someone the samething yesterday about Allison Janney, maybe the media is doing that again, they saw them together and made it a big thing. I would think that Ellen would know about it though, didn't she tell the Advocate to go ahead with the cover even though all this has gone down? (I thought that is what I heard).
    "Procrastinate now... Don't Put it off"
    -Ellen DeGeneres "Here and Now" tour 2003

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i think she knows the story has broke. i just don't think that she knows the media took everything to the cheating and portia level.
    Where did your Christ come from? From God and a Woman! Man had nothing to do with him!"
    (Sojourner Truth)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

well yeah, i'm sure she knows the story broke... especially since it was on entertainment tonight... celebs have to confirm their stuff being in ET... i just wish ellen confirm or deny this portia stuff... it's driving me crazy!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

u know, come to think of it.. how come ET is the only one that reported this Ellen split news but not Extra, and Access Hollywood???

i like to watch Extra and Access Hollywood more than ET..
    that's just my thought of the day...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

the thing with extra is its part of the WB, which ellen is as well, and think that because this is already all over the news elsewhere, they dont wanna talk about something thats hurting one of their people... plus could you imagine going on to ellendegeneres.com and seeing in the bottom right hand corner "ellen degeneres breakup" or whatever in the extra box on her site... that would be kind of weird

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i watch extra and access hollywood too and have not seen a thing. also when anne and ellen split it was all over cnn. nothing there either. i know its not a huge story like anne was but still.
    (Sojourner Truth)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i can understand why they dont have it on Extra too,
    but Access Hoollywood?? o well..
    i guess they just dont want to report to somthing that will hurt Ellen and Alex, which i am sure they ar in pain already...

i always thought that Ellen is friends with both Extra and Access H, that's y they didnt say anything...
    but what do i know... :?

but really.. i do feel like i am the one who is going through this break up too.. i feel so sad, and cant focus on my final exam.. i think i am a true fan of Ellen and Alex.. or that i am starting to have FEELINGS for other people.. lol hahaa

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i know what you mean.. i feel like i'm going through this too... i almost cried yesterday when i didnt see the ring on her finger... its weird...